22. Time To Go To Siberia

"Okay, that is that, there..." Ciel said as she did some complicated calculations as Zero watched.

He could help as he has been studying ever since he woke up but seeing that Ciel is working hard he didn't want to disturb her when she is working so earnestly.

His relationship with Himeko and Hua has also become better as he would have light spars with Hua so that she can see how strong she has become as he thought about it in his thoughts.

"Emergency protocol activated! Herrscher Detected! All personel are to be mobilised!" The intercom said to them as the same message was sent through the entire base.

Zero and Ciel looked at each other at that. Ciel quickly stopped her computer and Zero picked her up as she was surprised at it but then wrapped her arms around his neck as she grabbed her tab.

Zero wordlessly ran out of the room and zoomed to the command room, but he made sure that the wind resistance was something which she can handle as he reached the command room in a matter of seconds. He placed her down as the soldiers looked at them surprised.

The door to the command room opened where the members of the council along with scientists which includes Mobius and Mei were present as they looked at the two as they entered.

"Where is the Herrscher?" Ciel asked them.

"Siberia." Mei said as she pointed to the screen which showed the place.

'If I remember correctly then the fifth Herrscher is the Herrscher of Ice so Siberia is the perfect place for it.' Zero thought to himself as he turned around.

"Be careful Zero." Ciel said to him with a worried look as she knew that he is about to go to Siberia.

Zero nodded to her before he exited the room and then zoomed through the facility before he reached the hanger where all of the Moth soldiers were being mobilised to fight the Herrscher. He found Himeko and her squad along with Elysia, Sakura, Kevin, Aponia and Kalpas.

He stopped in front of them as they looked at him in recognition.

"Zero, it's a relief to have you here." Himeko said with a smile.

"Thanks Himeko. But I think you should get ready fast." Zero said to her.

"Right right, our soldiers are getting ready look." Himeko said as she pointed to the thousands of soldiers who were getting into their aircrafts.

"Well, then try to get there fast." Zero said as his gem started to glow.

"How are you going to get there exactly?" Kevin asked him.

"I'm going to fly." Zero said to him.

"So an aircraft?" Sakura said to him as she got her weapon's ready.

"Nope. Just by myself. Well, try to keep up." Zero said with a smirk.

That was the only thing he said as he immediately bolted causing wind to kick up as they looked as he left the compound and jumped high as the group watched along with the other soldiers. Then Zero used the Nuclear Energy as thrusters like before as he shot himself in the speed of a human rocket as he went out of sight in a few seconds.

"Just what did she think when she made him?" Sakura asked confused.

"A combat robot most obviously. Though he is quite advanced even for our time." Himeko said before she ordered her squad and the group to get on the ship.

Zero meanwhile is zipping through the air as he is making his way to Siberia as Ciel is giving him information regarding the directions just in case. He is being monitored by the people in the command centre as they watched the robots abilities with wide eyes.

"Incredible, his flight capabilities are impeccable." A scientist said with wide eyes.

"I can say without that he is most advanced robot that we have ever seen." Another scientist said as he looked at the readings.

Ciel felt pride at those words but focused on her job as a navigator. She made sure that he is going the correct way as he flew through the sky but then his sensors detected Honkai energy as he stopped mid-air and hovered there as he looked ahead.

"Well, it looks like the Honkai is prepared." Zero said as he looked ahead on himself.

The command room could also see that as they saw hundreds of Honkai beasts in the air. They are in the form of birds, wyverns and those like the Flame Emperor, Frost Emperor, Imperator and Queen as well along with a Benares. On the ground there is an army of Honkai Beasts, all ground type Honkai Beasts as it all looked at Zero as their attention is on him.

"Oh my God, that's..." A soldier said as he looked wide eyed.

He wasn't the only one as almost all of the people were the same as they looked shocked at the amount of Honkai Beasts gathered there. Ciel meanwhile was doing her calculations and trying to find an answer.

'Well, it looks like the butterfly effect has done it's job. Unlike last time when the Previous Era were able to get to the Herrscher it seems my presence has changed it so this time there are a lot of Honkai.' Zero thought to himself.

"Ciel, why are there so many Honkai here?" Zero asked through the comms.

"Umm, I think they gathered due to the presence of the Herrscher." Ciel said to him through the comms.

"Why didn't Fire Moth deal with them?" Zero asked her.

"Uhh, some of them were scattered so they weren't deemed that necessary to defeat by the council and many more seemed to have spawned as well. Not to mention, the dragon Honkai has appeared as well." Ciel said in a worried tone.

"I see. The ships come through this path yes?" Zero asked her through the comms.

"Yes. Why do you want to ask?" Ciel asked him through comms.

"And the time it will take for them to reach here?" Zero asked again.

"Approximately 13 minutes." Ciel said to him.

"So that means I have 13 minutes to clear all these Honkai, correct." Zero said as he manifested his Saber.

"Wait what!? You're not planning on taking all those Honkai Beasts at once!?" Ciel shouted in surprise from the command room when she heard that.

The others in the command room looked at the screen with shocked faces when they heard that.

"That's..." Iok was unable to say anything as he was stunned as well.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Zero said as he activated his Z-Saber.

Immediately he feeded it excess energy and in response it's blade became ten times larger than it normally is.

"How in the..." Ciel said surprised since this is the first time he is doing that.

Zero shot with the saber and swung it and in one swing cut a good amount of Honkai in half in a wide swing as the Honkai exploded from being cut as in front of him was an inferno as Zero looked with a serious face.

"Zero, mission start." Zero said as he attacked with his eyes and gem glowing.

End Chapter

That's it for this channel.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.