14. He can Copy the Honkai?

"Zero?" Himeko said as she blinked in surprise.

Her squad, Squad V, which coincidentally included Hua were also surprised at the appearance of the robot.

"Please move away from the area. I will take care of them." Zero said as he took out his blade, turned it into the normal size and jumped down from the Ganesha.

"We can fight as well." A member of the squad said to him.

"Yes, we are soldiers of Fire Moth, it's our job to fight. You are just the reinforcements." Another member said to them.

Zero looked at them before narrowing his eyes. He then dashed towards them quickly brandishing his blade. The humans were surprised but Zero zoomed right past them before plunging his Z-Saber into a Chariot.

"I'm not asking you." Zero said as he turned to them.

"What?" Hua said confused at his words.

"It's an order. Squad V, you are ordered to move away from the area so that I can fight unimpeded." Zero said as he took out his gun.

He then proceeded to shoot a few of the Honkai with Nuclear bullets taking then out before shooting right past Himeko's head as it hit a Seraph which surprised her as she looked behind her.

"You can't give us an order. You are made to follow our orders." A member said before he started to shoot the Honkai.

Zero just sighed before he deactivated his blade as it became a gem before he took out his other gun. He then started to dual wield them as he started to rain hell on the Honkai as he kept on shooting as he zoomed past the Honkai as they weren't able to hit or catch him. He skidded to a stop in front of Himeko as he looked at them seriously.

"You'll just get in my way." Zero coldly said to them.

Himeko was surprised at what he said to them but when she saw how he is fighting, she has to admit that compared to her team he is fighting more efficiently. Not to mention, she wants the members of her squad to be alive rather than dead.

'After this we should do more training.' Himeko thought to herself.

"Squad V, move away from the area. It's an order." Himeko ordered them.

"Wha? Captain Himeko!?" Many of its members shouted in surprise.

Hua was also a bit dissatisfied but she nonetheless decided to follow her order as she moved away from the area with her squad following behind. Himeko looked at Zero before she went away as well while Zero made sure that no Honkai got to them.

After they were at a safe distance be looked at all the rest of the Honkai and smirked.

"Time to give you guys a taste of your own medicine." Zero said as he put his guns back.

He then gathered energy around him before letting it out like a shockwave which hit the Honkai around him. To the shock of the humans watching the Honkai around him froze in ice when they got hit by it. Himeko's eyes widened when she saw the spectacle.

"That's the technique of the Parvati." Himeko said shocked.

'He is able to copy the techniques of a Honkai Beast, and an Emperor class no less.' Himeko thought to herself shocked.

"What kind of robot is he?" Hua thought out loud in disbelief.

Zero then clasped his hands as it were covered in a red glow before releasing the energy. Then 4 shards like those of the Flame Emperor appeared as it started to attack the frozen Honkai using red beams.

"It even has the Flame Emperor's shards!" A squad member said shocked.

Zero whipped out his new Z-Saber and the first one, on his right and left hand respectively as he started to slice and dice the Honkai while the shards shots them. He managed to kill a good amount before the Honkai was freed. But then his sensors blared as he looked up as a huge Honkai dropped down.

He jumped away as a huge cloud of snow was kicked up as the Honkai landed. The snow cleared as it was revealed to be an Assaka. It caught sight of Zero as it raised its right arm to hit him. Zero deactivated his blade and coated his right hand in green energy and reeled it back. Then both of them went for the hit as their fists met.

*BOOOOOMM*

Another snow cloud appeared but Zero and Assaka were thrown back from the force of the hit while the squad felt the shockwave from it. Zero skidded to a stop as he activated his blade while Assaka created a cracked log like thing as it got ready to attack.

Zero shot forward in amazing speed and sent a kick which the Honkai was able to block but was sent skidding back from the force. Zero used that chance to attack with the shards though it was only a nuisance to it. But he used that chance to jump on top of it before he used the Parvati's technique again, though it only slowed the Honkai down instead of freezing it.

'Maybe I should've put more power into it.' Zero thought to himself.

Then he jumped high and used his energy to thrust himself into the air as the humans watched.

"Is it running away?" A member asked confused.

"Most likely, since it's attack didn't work it's running away like a chicken." Another member said to them.

Himeko didn't think this though as she looked at him.

Zero stopped when he got in a considerable enough height before he shot himself down. The thrust and gravity increasing his speed as he started to vertically spin in the air. Him now seeing like a spinning saw as he got closer to the Assaka.

The Assaka managed to recover as it looked up only to be met with the sight of Zero who is about to deliver an axe kick on it.

"You are terminated." Zero said with glowing eyes as he delivered the kick with a leg filled with Nuclear Energy.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

What followed was an explosion that was twice as massive as the Assaka while the humans were gobsmacked at the level of power shown by Zero.

"That things a monster." A squad member said with a scared tone.

"On the contrary, I think he will be a great help in our fight against the Honkai." Himeko said with a smile.

She has seen the robot and though she wasn't able to hold a conversation with him, she was too busy the week, but she knows that he is fighting for humanity and so chose to believe in him.

Her squad members were looking at their leader with skeptical looks as Zero is an unorthodox robot. Hua meanwhile looked at the place Zero had attacked the Assaka as he emerged from the cloud of smoke unscathed as she clasped her right hand.

'I'm too weak. I need to get stronger.' Hua thought to herself with a frustrated look.

Zero who had appeared from the smoke saw her face as his eyes narrowed. He also saw the scared look on the faces of the Squad V members and the smile on Himeko's face.

'Well, at least I have Himeko on my side.' Zero thought to himself as he placed his left hand on his earpiece.

"Ciel, Zero reporting. The mission has been accomplished." Zero said to her.

"Affirmative. Good job Zero. Now return back to base with Squad V." Ciel said to him with a happy tone.

"Roger." Zero said before he cut the transmission.

He then looked at the Squad V before he started walking to them as they looked at him. He also saw a flying vehicle of the era coming to their location as he walked.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.