26. Robot, Human and Herrscher

Zero has his hand covered in Nuclear Energy but he is then grabbed by two hands made of ice which are as large as him as it lifted him up and slammed him on the ground a few metres away from the Herrscher as ice started to form on top of him.

But a blast of Nuclear Energy destroyed the ice as Zero stood up and glared at the Herrscher as the Shield Boomerang returned as he turned it back into a saber. Meanwhile the ships were ordered by the council to attack the Herrscher as they sent missiles towards the Herrscher.

The Herrscher raised her head towards the missiles and then waved her hand at them. Then the missiles were slowly encased in ice as the people watched with wide eyes.

"Damn it, it froze our missiles." Himeko said with a growl.

Then to add insult to injury the Herrscher turned the frozen missiles and sent it towards the ships as the ice started to crack. Seeing this the pilots panicked as they shot the missiles and they exploded causing the ships to feel the shockwaves from it.

In the command room the scientists were analysing the Herrscher as they went through the data while the others were watching anxiously.

"The temperature around the Herrscher is -45 degrees. Our soldiers won't be able to fight the Herrscher by getting close to it without special equipment." Ciel said as she looked at the data she was getting.

"Fortunately those ships have the needed equipment so they will be fine. But I worry that they might not be enough." Mei said as she has a frown on her face.

"Yeah, I mean, Zero used a powerful attack with fire and the Herrscher was still able to attack. It's gonna hard for them to fight with just little flames." Vill-V said as she looked at the image.

"We don't have a choice. We have to use everything we have to defeat the Herrscher." Iok said to them.

"Iok is correct. We will send more troops with the appropriate equipment. Until then they are to keep the Herrscher at bay and fight whilst keeping their distance." The leader said in a commanding tone.

The leader's message was relayed to the ships as they drew back as they kept on attacking as Zero watched. A fist made of ice is heading straight towards him but he sliced it in half without even looking before slowly turning his head towards the Herrscher which is making ice shards and getting ready to attack him with them.

"Well, I'm going to fight her Ciel." Zero said to Ciel who had told him the leaders orders.

"Be careful Zero. I don't want you to hurt yourself too much." Ciel said through the comms with concern in her voice.

"Alright, I will." Zero said before the activated the blade and made it into fire again.

He then shot towards the Herrscher as she responded by sending many shards towards him. Zero however was prepared as he turned the sword into a shield and blocked it with the fire helping by melting the ice as he closed the distance between the two.

Only for ice to be formed under him and send him to the sky to his surprise but he immediately shot towards the Herrscher again using Nuclear Energy as thrusters on his feet. He then changed the Shield into a Saber again and started to spin in the air and became like a saw which went towards the Herrscher.

The Herrscher attacked but the ice she was sending towards him was being cut down by him as he shot towards her and was a few metres away from cutting her in half. But she immediately moved away using her ice as she narrowly escaped his attack as he landed on the ground and scorched it as he caused an explosion against which the Herrscher protected herself against.

Zero grunted as he stood up from his place but then his attention was taken by the Fire Moth ships as they started to shoot at her using bullets but the Herrscher was able to protect herself against it.

"How about this!" Kalpas shouted as he attacked from above.

Zero's eyes widened when Kalpas's foot hit the Herrscher's head as it was sent to the ground as snow was kicked up from the attack. Only for more ice to be formed as Kalpas jumped from there and stood beside Zero as the robot glanced at him.

"I thought they said humans aren't able to survive in this cold." Zero said to him.

"Yeah, then I guess I'm special." Kalpas said as he clasped his hands.

Zero heard him huffing and then he saw him start to have a faint golden hue around him as he felt heat coming from him.

'What the hell is he?' Zero thought to himself.

(A/N: Does anyone know cause I read somewhere which said that he is an alien or something. Or is he just a special human? Also, does Aponia have some kind of power before the surgery. Tell it in the comments.

Zero then shook his head before turning his attention to the Herrscher which has gotten up and then large ice spikes formed around her as she looked at the two. She then raised both her arms and then two hands appeared from the ground followed by another until two hulking man-like golem things stood up and gazed at the two fighters.

"Oh come on! If it weren't enough that she caused her surroundings to become so cold she now has cavalry as well." Himeko said as she has an irritated look.

"Well, we just have to hope Zero and Kalpas can do it." Kevin said to her as the others also agreed with.

In the command room the scientists were analysing all the data they can get while Mobius is also analysing data of her own alongside Mei while Ciel and Vill-V are looking at the condition of Zero.

"Zero, please be careful and always stay vigilant. Make sure that you are not taken by surprise." Ciel said to him with a worried tone through the comms in her tab.

"Also, keep an eye on Kalpas. Make sure that he doesn't do anything reckless." Vill-V said to him as well.

"I'll be careful when fighting. As for Kalpas, I'll try." Zero's voice said through the tablet.

As for the two they were sizing the enemies up as they were getting ready to fight as Zero's saber started to crackle with yellow lightning as Kalpas growled.

"Don't get in my way." Kalpas said to him.

"As long as you don't get in my way as well." Zero said to him as his eyes glowed.

The two ice golems raised their clubs made of ice and attacked the two. In response, Kalpas destroyed the club which was used to attack him with a punch while Zero sliced the one which attacked him as the two of them got ready to fight.

"You're going to wish you were killed by the missiles bitch!" Kalpas shouted angrily as the ground cracked under him.

"Target set. Begin termination." Zero said ignoring the cursing that was done by Kalpas as the ground cracked under him as well.

Then the two shot towards the golems as they sent a punch towards the two as their attacks met.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.