13. New Z-Saber

"Finally, time to leave this place." Zero said as he stood up from the chair.

"Zero wait, I have something to give you." Ciel said catching his attention.

"What is it?" Zero asked curiously.

In response Ciel brought a high tech box which caused his to look at it curiously. He also saw what appeared to be a hand print on top of it as Ciel presented the box to him.

"What's this?" Zero asked her.

"You asked me for an upgrade for your saber didn't you?" Ciel said to him.

"Oh so you completed it." Zero said with a smile.

"Not exactly, the saber that you currently have is actually made by me based on the one that grandpa originally made for you. As you know you were made to be a close combat robot so it is fitting." Ciel said with a smile.

"Why didn't you just give it to me then?" Zero asked her.

"It would only open if you are in it. Grandpa has coded your uh, DNA on it so only you are able to open it. Thankfully I had the schematics for it so I was able to make the two sabers." Ciel said to him.

"I see. Well, let's open it." Zero said to which she modded.

She placed the box on the table as Zero placed his right hand on the hand print as it scanned it. Then a scanner appeared on top of it which scanned Zero in front of it as he stood still before it went into the box.

"Project Zero detected. Functioning at 100%. Eligible for the deliverence of the weapon." A robotic voice came from the box.

Then the box opened as Zero looked inside it before grabbing the weapon in it. He retrieved a red, gold and white hilt of a sword which he looked curiously. He then saw the box close as it's handprint kept blinking.

He shared a glance with Ciel before he placed his hand on the handprint. His eyes widened when he felt information regarding the weapon enter his mind which briefly surprised him but it wasn't much. After the data transfer was over the box shut down in front of their eye's.

"Well, that was something." Zero said slowly.

"So what did you get from it?" Ciel asked curiously.

"Why don't I show you?" Zero said with a smile.

He then activated the weapon as a triangular energy blade like the z saber came from it as the two of them looked at it.

The energy blade of this saber has a more defined and solid form as noted by the two as they could even see markings on the energy blade which surprised them and the curves as well

(The Cleaver of Shamash has a blade made of Soulium so I think the people of the Previous Era weren't able to do it hence Ciel's reaction.)

"Amazing, it's much more solid than normal energy weapons." Ciel said amazed.

"It's called the Z-Saber, and the best part, it is charged using Nuclear Energy so I can charge it as well. And also..." Zero said as he deactivated the blade.

Then in front of Ciel's eyes the sword hilt started to transform showcasing that it is made using nanites as it merged with his right hand as it took the form of a small triangular green gem like the one on his forehead at the back of his hand.

"It can also change forms like this." Zero said to her before making it into a hilt again.

"What else can it do?" Ciel asked excitedly.

"It can also do this." Zero said as the energy blade became of fire.

"It can change the form of energy as well." Ceil said giddily.

"Yep, and due to that I can freely change the energy used by the blade." Zero said with a smile.

He then changed the blade to ice, lightning, light, plasma, ion, basically the same types of energy that he makes using his Nuclear Energy. He did a few test swings away from the machinery before he changed it back to the gem form.

"I have to say this again Ciel, your grandfather is a genius." Zero said to her.

"I know! Oh right, here this is the mission that you have to complete." Ciel said to him as she gave him a tablet which he looked at.

"Captain Himeko has went to this mission." Zero said as he looked at the info.

"Yes but the amount of Honkai was much more than they had informed so they are in need of help." Ciel said to him.

"Alright then, is the tech ready?" Zero asked her.

"Of course." Ciel said before she presented something similar to an earpiece to him.

He placed it over his left ear or the place where it would be as it merged with the armor. But it didn't merge with his systems as he doesn't want it to which Ciel agreed to it. Currently he isn't connected to any of the networks and he wants to stay that way. If he doesn't have a connection like that then others won't be able to try to access him. Him also running on Nuclear Energy helped as well as it protects him from EMP.

"Alright, system's are functioning properly. Now show them what you can do Zero." Ciel said to him with a smile.

"I will." Zero said before he left the room and dashed through the hallways.

The soldiers only saw a red blur as he ran past them as they couldn't even register his presence before he had reached the outskirts of the city. He then crouched and jumped high before using Nuclear energy on his feet like thrusters to push himself forward as he flew through the air.

He also shot energy from his hands as he used it to fly like Iron Man to the location to which the Squad V was sent. He reached the place in less than 5 minutes at the speed he was going. He caught sight of the horde as he smirked.

"Target acquired: Proceeding with termination." Zero said to the comms to Ciel.

"Roger. Save them Zero." Ciel said to him to which he nods.

He stopped the energy from his arms as his saber materialized in his right hand as he activated it's blades. He caught the sight of a Ganesha and smirked before she shot towards it. He was flying straight at it as it noticed his presence along with the other Honkai Beasts and humans in the area.

He has the blade in a reverse grip as he increased its length and breath as it became an energy blade twice his size which he used to stab the Parvati as the blade went through it's body and stabbed into the ground. The humans were surprised as Zero raised his head with his eyes glowing a translucent green colour.

"Target 1 is Terminated." Zero said as he looked at the Honkai Beasts.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.