24. Reaching the Cocoon and getting a mountain.

"Just how strong can he get?" Kevin asked as he saw Zero floating in the air with the aftermath of the battle around him.

"Well, he is literally a one man army so i guess I shouldn't be surprised. If all goes well then we can take care of this Herrscher without much of a problem." Himeko said with a smile.

"I'll just crush that Herrscher or whatever that thing is." Kalpas said as he looked at the screen.

"Just make sure to be under control." Aponia said to him softly.

"Well, him going a little out of control wouldn't hurt us." Sakura said to them.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I think we should currently be focusing on the screen since HQ has found information regarding it." Elysia said with a smile.

Right on cue and image appeared on her screen which shows a massive cocoon made of ice in Siberia as it as the entire place is covered in snow. They could also make out many Honkai Beasts from the image which are surrounding the cocoon.

"Well, that's going to be a problem." A soldier said when he saw the image.

'If the Herrscher fully awakens then it will create more Honkai Beasts.' The soldier thought to himself.

"Well we'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen." Himeko said before giving some orders the troops.

Zero also received information as he saw the image in the form of a hologram as he narrowed his eyes. He then looked at the ships before he shot towards the location which he would reach in a few minutes.

When he got close to the area he found some Honkai Beasts attacking him front the sky. Zero activated his Chain Rod and stabbed one Beast before using it like a metal ball and slammed it on the other Beasts as he created shards which shot at them along with him using his gun using his left hand.

He made short work of them and then saw the cocoon which is ten times his size as he narrowed his eyes.

'Is the Herrscher trying to protect itself until it fully matures?' Zero thought to himself as he shot towards the Honkai Beasts on the ground.

He literally fell on top of one as he crushed it before dropkicking the one beside it as he used his two guns and shot around him at the Beasts as they also attacked him.

He dodged the attack of a Chariot before he grabbed it's head like appendage and raised it above the ground.

"Be my bat for the time being yeah?" Zero said before he smacked a Templar with the Chariot.

He then started to use the Chariot and he attached the rest of the Honkai Beasts while also destroying the landscape alongside it. He used it until the Honkai Beast couldn't take it anymore as it exploded, but he was already out of its blast range as he is unharmed before he activated his Z-Saber.

"I'm currently on a tight schedule so I'm sorry for my manners but I will be cutting this meeting short!" Zero said before he sliced and diced the Honkai Beasts as he blitzed around the battlefield.

"Just where does he learn all these words?" Mei asked Ciel when she heard him.

"He watches a lot of movies when he is bored." Ciel said to her with a sweat drop.

"Just what kind of personality did you program him with for him to do that?" Vill-V asked her curiously.

"I'm curious about that as well." Mobius said with a curious stare.

"I didn't program a personality for him. It just developed after he awoke." Ciel said to them.

"So his interest is something that is his own?" Mobius asked her.

"Yes." Ciel said to her.

"I see." Mobius said as she turned to the screen.

The other three scientists also turned to the screen as they watched him destroy the last of the Honkai. He stopped and looked at the large cocoon of ice in front of him as he thought about how to attack it.

"Alright, I need to crack this shell." Zero said to himself as he looked at the massive cocoon.

He gathered Nuclear Energy in his hands as he got ready to send it in a combined blast but then he got a transmission from Ciel with her screaming which surprised him.

"Zero! Above you!" Ciel literally screamed as he winced.

He looked upwards and saw the thing that caused her to scream like that and he agrees that it is urgent. As for the thing, it's a block of ice as big as a small mountain which is about to fall on top of him.

"Ah shit." Zero said to himself when he saw it.

Right after he said it the ice fell on top of him and broke apart as it sent tremors around from the impact with snow being kicked up.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.