But?!? (Part 2 /2)

Patrick's Pov

"A Jack Daniels, please " I said to the bartender.

" Double that" said Pete.

" Pete? " I asked.

" Hmm? " he said taking a shot.

I look at mine. "do you think he is going to be mad for awhile? "

Pete shrugged. "Trick, he thinks that he doesn't deserves to have something on his birthday. It's Andy, he does things for others and doesn't want anything in return. Andy was raised that way."

I nod and take my first shot. I motioned for two more. The man gave us to more. The man gave us one each. I took a shot and looked around.

People are dancing and having fun. Then I look and see two guys making out and touching each other. Also so is it girls doing the same. Is this a gay bar?

"Pete! " I looked at him.

" What! " he said.

" Is this a gay bar?! " I yelled.

" Ya why? "

Holy Smokes.. I look around and see people grinding us against each other and some who look like they are about to have sex in a moment.

" Why did you bring me here, Pete? " I asked him.

" because you like dudes and stuff "

" yeah but you don't" I said.

"I did something for you. You would have gotten the shit beaten out of you if we was in a straight bar! "

I nod. I turned around and looked up at the bartender.

" are you gay? " I asked him.

He shook his head. "I got a wife and a baby boy"

"Why do you work here? " asked Pete.

" Good money and people are nicer. Not many try and hook up with me. "

I nod. Pete continued to ask questions and I stayed silence. Then a man around early 20s with curly black hair.

" hi, I'm Oliver! What's your name handsome? "

" Patrick " I said blushing slightly.

" Hey Patrick, can I call you PattyCakes? " said Oliver.

" Dude! Back away. The only guy is going to call Patrick, PattyCakes is his boyfriend or me. " said Pete getting upset.

" Pete " I said.

" apologies! Sir I didn't know. Are you is brother? "

" no I'm his best friend. " Pete said.

Oliver nodded. Then gave me a piece of paper with numbers.

" call me when you and your boyfriend is over or just need a feeling in ya. K? "

I nod. Then Oliver leaves for the dance floor.

" can you throw this away please? " I asked the bartender. He took it and put it in the trash.

" let's go, Pete. We've been out for awhile. "I said and we left. To be honest I don't want more people trying to hook up with me.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Andy's house with Pete and see Joe passed out on the couch. Andy is in the chair asleep too. Walked over to Andy and lightly kissed his cheek.

I took my coat off and looked over to see Pete asleep on the floor. I smiled. It's like the old Fall Out Boy. I grabbed two blankets and place one on Joe and Pete.

I heard some shuffling and see Andy get up rubbing his eyes.

"Tricky? "

" hmm" I said softly.

"I'm sorry " he mumbles.

I walked up to him and pulled his head and crashed his lips on mine. Our mouths move together and fit like a puzzle pieces. Andy puts his hands on my hips. He pushes us closer and then picked me up bridal and took us upstairs.

He layed me on the bed never breaking the kiss. He started to straddle my waist. Making me moan lightly into the kiss. I pull away.

"Andy? "

" Hmm? "

" Joe and Pete are downstairs. " I said. He rolled his eyes and got off me and layed in bed.

I chuckle. I got up and changed clothes and crawl into bed with Andy.

"I did get you something " I said.

" Why? " he asked.

" because I love you and you been wanting this for awhile. "

" wanting. Not needing " he mumbled. I rolled my eyes. I crawl on top of him, leaning over him. I bent down and kissed him. I rolled my hips on his, making him moan.

" I'll give you it tomorrow, okay? " I said. He nodded.

" I love you " he mumbles.

" I love you. Happy birthday, baby" I said and kissed him Goodnight.