Worried

Patrick's Pov.

Andy and I walk into my house. My home is normal okay. It's a two story not a mansion okay? Okay. We walk into the kitchen.

"do you want something to drink? " I asked him.

" water please" he say politely. I smile at his niceness. I get him a water bottle and me a bottle too.

"alright I have to say this. " I said.

" What? " he asked.

" Andy look I worry about you. Okay? Why don't you stay here for a few weeks so I don't worry so much" I said.

"no" he said bluntly.

"no? Why not? " I asked unpleased.

" because your pretty much saying you need to babysit me so I don't hurt or kill myself. No won't stay here " he explained. I want to cry. But I don't.

I look at him. "Andrew. Look that not what I meant. Please just stay. I'm worried and care for your life. Look there ain't no me if there ain't no you.. I need you Andrew. If you want someone to care then I'm here. I care!! Stop telling yourself your not worth living because no one cares about you! I care, Pete cares, and Joe cares too. Stop letting 'Them' hurt you like they hurt me. And yes I know what 'Them' is because 'Them' was with me. Some are still. "

I'm not sobbing just silently tearing up. Andy has his head down looking at his fingers and tears going down his face. I walk over and hug him. He crys more into my shirt. I rub his back.

" I'm sorry " he says into my shirt.

" shhhh. You did nothing wrong. " I said. I hug him tight.

He hugs tight one more time and let's go. He wipes the tears off his face.

" I'm going home. I need to sleep and relax. I'll call if I need you. Okay? " he says. I frown. Why can't he stay here?

But instead I nod.

" I'll drive you home" I said.

"No I can walk. " he protests.

I wave my hand.

"no. I'm going to take you home. Come on" I said and take his colorful hand again. I just wish I could tell him how much I care and love Him.

Andy's house

I stopped in front of his driveway. I drop my hands into my lap. I look at him. His ginger hair. His green eyes. He is looking at his fingers again.

"Thanks for driving me home. " he says.

I nod.

" you are welcome. " I said looking at my hands now.

" Bye Patrick " he said and open the door..

" Bye Andy " I said. He shuts the door and walks up to his door.

I open my car door and jumped out and said "Andy wait!"

He stops and looks at me. I run up to him. I grab his face and connected my lips to his. Sparks fly. He was shocked at first but only a second then started to kiss back. We kiss for a good few seconds. He pulls away. I'm scared of his reaction that I ran into the car and took off.

I definitely love him.

And now he knows that I like him.