Soul Punk / Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Andy's Pov

*5 months later* October 18th, 2011

"You ready, Patrick? " said the man that puts records out for people to buy. Patrick hit the button that let's the record on the ITunes and Google play Music and Amazon. Copies are on the shelves in stores. Patrick put the original record out and Patrick is almost done with the deluxe addition. It has 5 extra songs on it.

I wrap my arm around his waist and kissed his head. He smiled at me.

"That's all, man, you two are good to go or if want to see the sales go up and stuff, you are more than welcome to. " he said.

" Nah, I got to go to a doctors appointment with Elisa. I'll see you in a week, okay " said Patrick giving the guy a hand shake.

" yep" he said. "Thank man" said Patrick. The guy just nod and we walked out of the studio.

"You want to come with? Elisa and I are going to see what gender the baby is. "

" Sure "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watch as the doctor put needle in her arm.

" Miss Yao, we want to check to see what your missing in the body. With 3 months left till due, we want to see if we can get ahead of something that you could be missing. " said the Doctor. Elisa nodded. "Then when we are done here we will check the baby"

The man finished up with the blood drawing and left to put it in for the lab.

"What do you think the baby is going to be? " asked Elisa.

" Boy. " said Patrick.

" I don't know.. " I said even though I do know. It's a boy.. Clearly after the dreams and stuff. I haven't had one in months tho.

" What about you El? "I asked her.

" I... I think it's going to be a boy "

The man came back and started putting the gell on her stomach.

" Do you want to know the gender? "

" yes" said Elisa.

"It's a.... " the man looked closer. "It's a boy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to mine and Trick's house after the appointment. Elisa came with us to discuss about the name of the baby.

"Martin? Like your real middle name. " suggested Eli.

Patrick shook his head. "nah.."

"What about... " I trailed off.

" Guys. We got to find a name for him. " said Eli. I sigh. Quietly debating whether to say the name or not.

" we have time to think, okay? " said Patrick.

" 3 months, Patrick! " said Elli.

"I know! " Patrick raised his voice.

We sat in silence. Patrick leaned against me. I put my arm around his shoulder.

"I think I am going to head home. " said Elli.

" call me if you need anything help okay? " said Patrick as he got up and huged her. I did the same.

Once she left, Patrick went into the kitchen and sat back down on the couch put Netflix on. I put Sherlock and Patrick came back with big bowl of watermelon. He sat beside me and I put my arm around his shoulders.

"I like the name Declan... It's Elvis Costello's real name and I think it would be a good name. What do you think? " said Patrick put a piece of watermelon in his mouth.

" I like it.. What about the middle name? " I asked.

" Elli is supposed to figure that out. " he said.

I nod.

Okay I'm so so so so so so sorry. This chapter is cut short. I don't have any more ideas. I'm so so so so so sorry. I am. It sucks I know. It's just this person commented on one of my other stories and said that I needed to edit it and stuff and I think I am going on both because how shit of a writer I was and am. So I'll be working on editing here this two weeks. Okay. Again I apologize for this. - Your shity writer..