Outer Space

Patrick's Pov

~~Dream~~

"Dad!!"

I turned around and saw Declan. His dirty blonde hair a sweaty mess. He looks like he's in a baseball jersey. His baseball hat covers his eyes.

"Hmm? " I asked him.

" Can you please get me some more water? " he asked me. I nod and turn around grabbed one from the small cooler than and handed him it. "Thanks and did you like the home run I hit?"

"Ya! It was amazing, great hit" I said even though I didn't know he did.

"Thanks. I've been working on hitting a lot this year. Making sure I make contact with the ball. I guess hard work does pay off eh? " he rambled. I nod. "I wish Andy saw it. He'd be proud of me."

Declan grabbed his baseball bat and bag and we started walking to the car.

"What did Andy need a break away from us for? Did I do something wrong? " Declan asked disappointed.

" No.. It's just he's going through a ruff time. " I said.

" I mean I know his mother just passed away a week ago but you would think that he'd come back! How long is he gonna be gone? " he questioned.

" I don't know, buddy, just give him some time okay? " I said. Dec nods.

~~End of Dream~~

My eyes flutter open. I slide my arms off of Andy and slowly get out of bed. I walk downstairs into the living room and then the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and grab a water bottle. I take a drink and set it down. I hear footsteps and see Andy walk into the kitchen.

"What are you doing up, Tricky" he said walking over. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and lay my head in his collarbone. He wraps his arms around my torso. "what's wrong babe?"

I shook my head and looked up at him. He lays his forehead on mine.

"I love you " he mumbles.

I smile sleepy. I kiss him on the lips and said "I love you too"

He picks me up bridal style and carry me to our bedroom. "don't forget that Gerard is coming over to finish painting Declan's room"

I nod as we slip into bed. "try to get some sleep, baby"
He kissed my cheek and I fell in a deep sleep again.

~~~~~~

" Thanks Gerard for coming out " I said as I let him in the house.

" No its fine, I had a week off and I love painting so. " he said smiling. "Where's Andy?"

"Oh he is upstairs get the paint ready. " I said.

Gerard nod and we walked up to the baby's room. It's already painted dark blue. Gerard grabbed some paint brushes and yellow paint and started his way painting.

" hey I'm going to go build the crib downstairs okay " said Andy.

" Okay "I said and kissed his cheek. When he left Gerard asked me how long we've been together.

" 6 to 7 months. " I said.

" When did you and Elisa get it on? " he turned and gave me a confusing look. I chuckled.

" Elli and I was drunk the night before Andy and I got together and some things happen. " I trailed.

He nods. "How's the band?" I asked him.

"Good. We are touring so. But it's always fun with the guys. " he said smiling. He continues working on the stars. "How's the solo career going? I started listening to Soul Punk. It's really good, Patrick"

"Good and thanks. A lot of fans seem to like it. " I said.
" Awesome " he said."is Andy excited for the baby?"

"Yea I think so." I said.

"Are you? "

" Definitely. " I said.

After a few hours and a break, Gerard came back upstairs to finish the job. He add some planets like Mars and Saturn and Neptune. When he finish it looked beautiful.

" Thank you so much, Gerard. We really appreciate and love the work " I said smiling.

He smiled back. "You're welcome, guys, I love drawing so I take an opportunity when it's offered."

Andy and I hug Gerard when he leaves. I walked up to Declan's room and see how beautiful the work is. Andy comes up and kisses my cheek. I blush a little. Andy took my hand and led us down stairs. Andy sat at the end of the couch and I lay down with my head rested in his lap. He pets my head and we exchange kisses and I love yous'. Andy tells me bad jokes or stories that makes me laugh and then we kiss. The kisses aren't lustful they are sweet and short. We watch Ferris Bueller's day off on Netflix.

"Andy? " I asked him.

" Hmm? " he looked down and sat up a little and kissed him. Our mouths move in sync. My hands hold his face as his arms snake around my waist. I pull away laying my head in his collarbone. I quickly kiss his jaw line and then trace it. I kiss his cheek and close my eyes.

"Love you, PattyCakes "

" Love.. You.. Too" I trailed into sleep.