The Bar

Andy's Pov

So I'm at a bar with my best friends. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and black jeans with black Nike shoes. I'm drinking a coke. I see Pete wearing red jeans and a hoodie that says "fuck the world". He is drinking some beer. I see Joe drinking beer and a couple of shots. He is wearing jeans and a Dinosaur t-shirt. Then Mr. Perfect. Patrick is wearing black jeans, a red shirt with a white cardigan. His bleached blonde hair is perfect as always. His beautiful blue/green eyes and a couple of freckles on his face. Wow.

"Andy! " said Joe as I'm stareing at my drink. I look at him confused.

"Dude, you been stareing at your drink for 10 minutes" said Pete confused. I look at Joe, then Pete, and then Patrick. Patrick is looking at me with concerned, worry, and a hint of pissed. He knows that they don't know about my depression. I look away.

"I'm going to use the restroom " I said and walk to the bathroom. I walk in and no one is in here. Good.

Yay! Now I can come out and play! Said 'Them'

'Them' are my bad thoughts talking.

Go away

No way Andy poo! I'm here to give you another lesson! So let's starts!

No go away!

How about?..... NO! god you're a baby. No wonder why Patrick doesn't love you! Your to much of a loser and a baby about everything!

I know....

I'm serious! Andrew! Your so pathetic! Go do us and I mean everyone a favor and kill yourself!

"Fine!! Maybe I will!! " I yelled. Oops.

Smooth shit head.

Fuck you!

How?!? I'm you! Dumb ass!!!

I walked out of the still empty bathroom. I walk over to my friends. Joe and Pete are gone and it's just Patrick.

I sit next to him. He looks at me.

" Hey Andy " he says. There is a mirror in front of us and he is looking at his reflection.

" hey Patrick "I said.

" Why was you in the bathroom for so long? " he said looking at me. I look at him. So beautiful.

So beautiful that you'll never have him.

" I was just straighting up that's all" I said looking at my fingers.

He shook his head.

"Come on, Andy. Let's go to my house and play video games like old times. " he said and grabs my hand and pulls us out of the bar. Knowing that Pete and Joe are fucking some random girl.