I Love You.

Andy's Pov

It's been awhile. You know about month. Patrick recommend that we tell Pete and Joe. Maybe Brendon Urie, Patrick's and I good friend that in Panic! At The Disco and Spencer Smith too.

We are not quite sure about my mother and Patrick's parents either. We've talked about it for awhile and decided to let them all know around Patrick's birthday.

Okay so tonight, Patrick recommend that we go on a date since we've stayed home cuddling the past few times.

I'm at home getting ready of course. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with a bow tie. I'm all cleaned up and ready.

I'm at Patrick's house outside the front door.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"hold on!" said a sweet innocent voice that sings beautiful songs.

The front door opens and I see a 5'4 blonde hair, green eyed, short, adorable man that I call my boyfriend. He wears dark skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt. His head is fluffed and his glasses are on. He flashes his amazing smile at me.

"Andy... Wow" he paused. "You look great... Umm.... I'm almost done. Give me a few more minutes. You can come in."

I blush.

"Thank you. Patrick I must say you look quite handsome your self too. " I said confident.

" You are Welcome and thanks. " he said.

He ran upstairs to get something. I looked around the living room. I look at the pictures on the fire place stand. One of the band. One of his mother and father and him. One of us. I smiled at the one of him and me. We went to a park and a photographer was taking pictures and got a couple of us. Patrick took the one where he kisses my cheek and I took the one where we was holding hands.

On that day, I knew I wasn't going to be depressed as much anymore. I'm still am but not bad. I've stopped cutting and "Them" doesn't talk to me really anymore. Patrick has done so well to make me happy that it worked and still does. I tell Patrick "Thank you" alot. I mean he save my life. How could I not. He always said "It's fine" but I don't really think that he doesn't understands how much he means to me. If he would of drop dead right now, so would I because he is my living and last piece of holding on.

I feel arms and hands as they snake around my torso. I feel his head lay on my shoulder. He kisses my neck a few times and then whispers "I love you".

I slowly turn around and look at him. I slowly cup his face and lightly push my lips on his. He kisses back instant. I put my hands to his sides and lift him up on my lap. He wraps his legs around my torso as I stand. My hands touch his bum (ass/butt). We kiss as we are in this position. My right hand on his bum and my left runs up and down his back. He pulls away and he kisses my neck. He travels back up to my mouth and unties my bow tie. He slips it's off and throws it somewhere. He slowly kisses my neck again searching for my sweet spot. He goes around my neck and then up below my ear and under my jaw. I moan. I feel him smirk. He kisses, sucks, and nips at it making me moan. He travels up to my ear and whispers "I found it." I grab his face and kisses him. Let's my hands go on his bum, he moans into the kiss. I pull away and lay my head on his. "I love you too" I said picking his lips. He smiles.

(I know it's short. I'm sorry - Stump-Patrick)