'Cause We Don't Need No Shows

Andy's Pov

"Mom please let me explain! " said Patrick to his mother. I sat back in the living room as Patrick discuss the baby and myself to her. Patrick's step dad is in there with them but he hasn't said much.

" Mom! It was a one night stand with my best friend. We was drunk! "

" Patrick! You still aren't ready-"

"For what?! Huh! Pete has a son! I can raise a child! I have someone to raise him with anyways! " he yelled.

" Who!? "

"... My Boyfriend, mom" said Patrick.

"What.. What the fuck are you doing?! " she cried. "You knock up a girl and now you're dating men!"

"Mom! You know I am pansexel! I was drunk! I do believe that you was drunk when you had sex with him" said Patrick as he pointed at his step dad. "I've liked him for a while. Hell I don't like him!"

"Then why are you dating him? " said his mother. My heart shader. He doesn't love me?

" Because I love him mom. I love him to pieces. I don't like him. I am in love him. "

I broke out with a biggest smile. He loves me.

I walk in the kitchen and grabbed Patrick's hand. I intertwine them together and kiss his cheek.

" I can't.. " she said.

" He's not 17 anymore. " I said.

" Excuse me? " she snapped.

" He is 26, ma'am, he is capable of raising a baby, having a job, maintaining a family. He isn't gonna do it alone either. I gonna be there to help him. " I said. She glared at me.

" Leave and never come back " she hissed. Patrick flinched at her tone and words. Patrick looked at his step dad as his mother walked away.

" I'll talk to her. She will get over it. " he said. Patrick nodded. He looks like he is gonna cry. I pull him into my arms. He nuzzled his head into my neck letting wet hot tears fall. He just got disowned by his mother. The woman that raised him and helped him in life. Now she just hates him because he has a boyfriend and a baby coming in a couple of months.

We walked out to the car as I let him cry for a few minutes and hold him whispering sweet comments to him.

"Tricky. Baby you got to stop crying. Don't let her get to you. She is not worth the tears " I explained to him.

He nods and let's go. I start the car up and started driving to his dad's house. It's a two hour drive but we still go and tell him.

When we got there, Patrick's step mother answered.

" Hey Patrick! Hi Andy! Come on in. Do you need anything to drink? " she said.

Patrick smiled sadly and shook his head no.
" No thank you, ma'am " I said.

We walked in and see Patrick's dad sitting on the couch with a guitar. He sees Patrick and I and gives us a hug.

" Hey boys, how are you? " he asked us.

Patrick didn't say anything.
I didn't know what to say so I said "okay"

" Patrick.. Your mother called. She told me what happened. Are you two..? "

We nod.

"And having a son?" we nod again.

"Well congratulations, guys " he smiled.

" Dad, mom disowned me. " said Patrick. "And I think it's because Andy and I are dating. Not because of the baby"

"well your mother isn't really a fan of different people, Pat " he said.

" it's stupid! Why does it matter!! " he yells. Patrick shoved his head in his hands. I wrapped my arm around him in comfort.

" It's okay, Trick" I whispered as I rub his hand. He sighs.

"I listen to Soul Punk, Pat " said Mr. Stump.

"What did you think?" he asked looking up at his father.

"it sounds like you, Patrick. You made it everything you love. " he said. "it's a really good record"

Patrick smile. "Thanks dad"
Mr. Stump smiled at his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We sit on the couch curled up in a blanket together. Patrick hasn't said much. Though we are just watching bad TV. I press a kiss on Patrick's head. He look up at me. I kiss his cheek and told him I love you.
"I know." he said. He nuzzle his head in my chest and mumbled something.

"What?" I said. He lefts his head and kissed my cheek.

"I said you're perfect. "

" am I now? " I said looking in his blue/green eyes. He nods.

I lean in and let my thumb trace his cheek bone. He leans into my touch. I feel him shiver under my touch. Our noses touch and our mouths are so close that they brush up against a little. He connects our hands together as his forehead touches mine. He smiles for the first time in hours. Knowing that I can make him smile makes me giggle a little because I know I can make his heart jump. He giggles at mine. "I love you so much. You make my day better when I am having a hard time with life. You put happiness in me when I wake up next to you in the mornings. You make me want a little kid running around the house because you make me want a family. To come home and see a little 5 year old to come and hug me and you to tell you love me and give me a sweet kiss. " he explains. I kiss him. Our mouths move together for a few and then I pull away.

" You want to know what I love about you and what I want? " I whispered. He eyes lit up. I smile and pecked his lips. "I want a family too. I want a little kid running around too. I love holding you at night and giving you kisses and hugs. I love seeing you get excited at concerts. I love how you treat your fans as if they are everything you need. I love seeing you get super happy and all smiley. I love everything about you. And I love you "

He huged me. I wrap my arms around him. "Never forget that okay?"

He nods and let go. Tears in his eyes and a big smile on his face. I kiss his head and then his lips.

"Beautiful" I mumble against his lips.

"Yes, you are " he said breaking away.

" I meant you, silly" I said holding his cheeks gently. He blushes. "So are you" he said. I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm glad you think that. " I said. His eyes looked down. But not at me.

" Do you believe it though? " he whispers.

"If you believe that you are and believe I am then yes. " I whispered back. His eyes jolted and lit up. He huged me again. I held him tight. Never letting go.