Everyday.

Andy's Pov

I open my eyes. I feel Patrick arms around my waist and his breathing in my chest. It's like I'm his Teddy bear. I lift my arm that was around his waist and move his hair out of his face. His nose scrunched up and he shoves his beautiful face in my shirt more. I looked around as I pet his hair. Patrick is a heavy sleeper so this really doesn't bother ther him. I look my watch and it says 1:38 pm. My eyes widen.

"Patrick " I said shaking him lightly.

He doesn't move.

" Patrick "I said again.

Still doesn't move.

" PattyCakes, wake up, baby, you need to wake up " I said.

" Mom! Im too tired to go to school " he mumbled in my chest.

I laugh.

He stumbles wake. He lifts his head up and looks at me.

" What? " he said confused. I peck his lips.

" mom! I'm too tired to go to school " I mocked him. He Blushes and shoves his face in my neck. I  rub his back chuckling still.

" don't judge me. " he mumbles.

" I'm not, PattyCakes, I'm not. " I said smiling. He lifts his head up and looks at me. He removes his arms and hands and moves them to my face and neck.

I felt beautiful things when Patrick and I come in contact. He makes my depression weaker and my happiness stronger. Having his hand in mine makes me less worried about people judging me. His singing makes my heart skip beats. His kisses make me crave him more. Hugging him makes me want to never let go. Laying in bed with him and holding him makes my night terrors stop.

Patrick kisses me deeper and more passionate. I moan. He licks my bottom lip letting me know what he wants. I open my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth. Soon I explore his.

After a few minutes of breathing heavy we decided to get dressed. Having a band means that you keep clothes at each other's homes. Of course we never really decided to get them but just leave them there. I grab black jeans and a AC/DC shirt and my coat. I walk downstairs to see Patrick in a t shirt and jeans. He throws on a heavy winter coat. He looks at me.

"I have a recording to do in like 1 Hour. You can come with" he said grabbing his guitar and car keys.

"are you sure? " I asked him.

" yes why? " he asked stopping in front of me.

" because I don't want to be a burden. " I mumbled.

" oh Andy, baby, let's go. You never a burden to me. I also wanted you to watch me do my job. " he said taking my hand and taking us to the car.

" okay" I said getting into the car.

We drive to a building that says Records.

We got out and walked in and there is a lot of people. A man came up to us

"Patrick Stump! " he said a shook Patrick's hand.

" how are you? " he said.

" I'm good, Jack " Patrick says.

" well thats great, hey you ready to go sing? "

" yes sir. " said Patrick. We walked to the recording part and see a Orchestra. They handed Patrick a sheet of paper and headphones.

Patrick starts singing.

" Everyday it's a-gettin' closer

Goin' faster than a rollercoaster

Love like yours will surely come my way

A-hey, a-hey-hey

Everyday it's a-gettin' faster

Everyone said, "Go ahead and ask her"

Love like yours will surely come my way

A-hey, a-hey-hey

Everyday seems a little longer

Every way love's a little stronger

Come what may

Do you ever long for true love from me

Everyday it's a-gettin' closer

Goin' faster than a rollercoaster

Love like yours will surely come my way

A-hey, a-hey-hey

Everyday seems a little longer

Every way love's a little stronger

Come what may

Do you ever long for true love from me

Everyday it's a-gettin' closer

Goin' faster than a rollercoaster

Love like yours will surely come my way

A-hey, a-hey-hey

Love like yours will surely come my way"

He finished singing. He smiled at everyone as they commented on his singing. He said multiple "Thank you"s to many people. He shook hands with the Orchestra people and a couple took a pictures with him. He soon got down with all the excitement and head over to me. He walks up and places his arms around my neck kissing my lips. His soft touch on mine made my heart flutter. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"You did beautiful, Patrick" I said smiling and placing my hand into his.

"Thank you, Andrew" he said pecking my lips. "we should go home."

I nod in agreement. We walked out hand in hand to the car.