Dekuran

15 years later...

"Dad?" I said walking in the kitchen with my backpack. I don't see Andy or Dad. I drop my backpack by the table and walked to the refrigerator to see a note.

Declan..

Andy and I went to the cemetery. We'll be back in a few hours. Love you!

3:30

-Dad!

I look at the clock. 4:56. They should be home soon.

I sigh. It's my birthday, I turned 15 years old. And my dads are visiting my mother. Dad has showed me pictures of my mother. Though I look nothing like her, dad said my personality is a mixture of her and him.

I fix my beanie hat and bangs. I walk to the living room and turn the TV on. Steven Universe is on. My phone buzz. I pull it out of my pocket.

*Bronx*

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey man, do you want to come over?" said Bronx.

" Can you come to my place instead? Patrick and Andy are out in town "

" Yeah sure, be over in a few "

" Okay"

And we hung up. I picked up some stuff around the house and order a pizza for us.

After about 15 minutes the door opened.
"ME HOME DEC!!!! " yelled Bronx.

I chuckled at my best friend. Bronx walked in with a pizza.

" The pizza guy was about to knock on your door and I payed him for your pizza " Bronx said eating a piece.

" Dude, I was going to pay, you didn't have to " I said grabbing a piece.

" It's my gift to you, well half of it"
I chuckle and sat beside him.

"So how's being 15 like? " Bronx asked in a joking deep voice.

I laughed. "The same as being 14, loser"

"Hey I'm not a loser! " he laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

Bronx put his arm around my shoulder as we ate. Bronx is a very affectionate person. Like Pete, Bronx also likes to be all over his best friend. Though Pete isn't very touchy with Patrick anymore because of Andy. But Bronx sure does like some contact to me. Whether it's our thighs touching when we sit or him sitting on me. Sometimes I wonder if he is gay. Because he isn't really a fan of girls.

"Hey Bronx? "

" Hmm? " he said still starting at the TV.

" Bronx, look at me" I snap

He quickly turns his head to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

He nods.

I want to ask him if he's gay but is he going hate me? Or take it the rude way and punch me or something?

"Do you think I can make it far with soccer? " I blurt out.

He blinks.

" Yes, why wouldn't you? You are head leader of the jv team! " he smiled.

I smile. "Thanks, man"

"No problem " he said turning his head back to the tv.

I sigh softly, not satisfied. After about 20 minutes Bronx speaks up.