3 Weeks Later.....

Patrick's Pov.

Dear, Andrew, my boyfriend, my Lover, my helper, my life.

It starts with that one phone call......

The one I dreaded so much.....

The one wear it could end my relationship with my boyfriend....

The one that says....

"I'm Pregnant."

.......

I've made my mistake and I'm going to pay the price with a child and a dead best friend. My Boyfriend doesn't know but I'm planning to tell him. I, Patrick Vaughn Stump or Patrick Martin Stumph is a fucked up mess. I cost my best friend's life by getting her pregnant. My Boyfriend might dump my sorry ass for becoming a dad. I wish I never had sex with My Best Friend, Elisa Yao. I'm upset with myself. One because I cost Elisa her life. Two because Andrew might dump me. Three because when the baby is born I will know that he/she was a mistake. I didn't like Elisa that way. I like Andrew that way.

My relationship with Andrew Hurley is great. We do lots of things together. We go on dates every Friday night. Either we go out to dinner or we stay at each other's houses and watch movies. We haven't been criticized yet. We share kisses and hugs and sleep together. Not the dirty yet. It's going to be awhile for that. I only that this love will go on. If Elisa dies, I want Andy to help me raise he/she. I want to be a family with him.

Hopefully the band will get back together soon but for now I'm finishing up writing my album. I'm almost done. I need to record the lyrics and some instruments and I should be done. For a good few months I'll be editing it to make it perfect and adding a deluxe album too. Adding a few more songs. I will also be doing shows at bars or festivals. Something small.

If my solo career takes good place in the music industry, the band might not be together. If my album does fail then maybe Andy and I could convince Pete and Joe to come back and do a album and so forth. But for now I'm doing this and the guys are doing their things besides Andy, he is actually doing the drumming in my shows. He has been doing so great that he never ever ever ever missed a beat. I would let my Lover help me in my solo album but I want and will do it by myself.

The past three weeks, I've been working away on my album, doing shows, going on dates, and helping Andy with his depression. For what I see he seems so much happier than before. I'm so glad that he is happier. That means that since I came into his life more that he hasn't cut in three week and trust me I've checked everywhere, he told me that "Them" speaks less to him, and he is not suicidal anymore. I'm very proud of him. I've told him that many times too. I think he is starting to believe that he is important and that nobody can stop him. Andrew is a better man.

I've also have seen my friends Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith. They been doing great. Working on their album is doing great from what they told. I've also seen Pete and Joe every week. They are my best friends and I love them so we all good out and do stupid things like old times.

Yesterday....

I got a call while I was in recording session. Well I missed the call and called the caller back. It was Elisa. I said hey El. She said Patrick I've got some news to tell you. Me being the stupid one said your alive right? She sighed at my stupidity. Patrick, she said, I'm Pregnant. That's when my phone dropped and I frozed. Her words remained in my head still. That's when my world exploded. I stood there for a few minutes. I decided to pick my phone up. She hung up. I sigh. I don't know how to tell Andy that Elisa is pregnant with my child.

When I got home that day, I found Andy watching TV on the couch. He looked up at me and smiled.

Hey babe. Said Andy. I mumbled Hi back. I quickly went into my bedroom and closed the door. I sat on the bed and I was swarmed with words. Sadly "Them" decided to talk to me again. I never had them speak to me in years. I mean years. They said words. Mean words. I soon started to have a panic attack. Andy came in and saw me. He got me clam down in a matter of minutes. I cried. I couldn't handle the fact that I have a child. I also couldn't face the fact that Elisa might die too. Andrew held me as we layed on my bed. He whispers sweet nothings in my ears. I don't remember how long I  cried or when I fell asleep but I did know that Andrew was there with me and kept me clam. I thanked him many times. He just said no problem or just smile.

Today....

Andrew and I just layed in bed today. I didn't want to get up or anything. Andrew tried to get me to eat or shower but I refused. He soon asked me that afternoon why I was crying. I stiffen again. I started to shake violently. I don't know why I was shaking. Anxiety maybe. He just held me as I try to relax and stop shaking. I shook for a few hours. My body started to get tired and I soon fell asleep. When I woke up, I found Andrew gone. I got up and walked around the house and found a note.

Dear, Mr. Perfect.
I left to go get some food. I'll be back in a hour okay. I love you.

Love, Andy.

I nod as I read the note.

I decided to go to my office room that I use to write. I write lyrics, music sheets, stories, emotional writings and more. I decided to make this letter explaining the beginning of my anxiety and problems. I will show Andy this first one because my mouth will not explain correctly. Writing does. So Andrew if you do read this, I'm sorry I Messed Up Big Time.

No, Andrew, I never cheated on you. Elisa and I did the dirty before we started dating. So I never cheated. I never will. I promise. If you don't want to raise the baby with me then that's okay. I'm capable of doing it on my own. Please don't be upset or mad. I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what I did.

Love, Patrick Vaughn Stump, your boyfriend, your lover, your helper.

P. S. I love you. Don't leave me.