Andy's Birthday Gift(s)

Okay so I'm going to use Patrick's Pov again because this chapter is planned for a certain way.

Patrick's Pov

"Tricky, where are we going? " said Andy.

" To Your present goofball "I chuckled.

" oh well how long will it take? " he said.

" an hour at the least. " I said.

" Ugh!! "

I chuckled. We stopped at a stop light and I looked over at him. Andy is look out the window. I grabbed his hand and intertwined them together. He looked over at me and I quickly kissed his cheek and started back to driving.

" What do you think about moving in with me? " I asked him. "I mean, it would be easier to do that when the baby comes and stuff. We wouldn't have to pick which house to go to after doing things together. I'm just think it would be-"

"I think it's a great idea. We've known each other for a long time and we've lived together before but Joe and Pete was there too but I think it's a great idea. I love to, Patrick. "

" That's great. We can share a room- if you are comfortable with that. Are you? " I asked.

"Yea, we've slept in a bed before. Nothing different."

"Okay and we can also work on the nursery. I was thinking dark blue and have stars and the moon on his wall, you like? "

" his? " Andy asked.

" Yea.. I think it's going to be a boy. I have a great feeling that it is. " I said.

Andy nods.

" So what do you think about the room idea?"

"I like it. Maybe Gerard if he isn't busy, he can do the details. With him being a really good draw and stuff. " said Andy

" Yea! I think he would. Hopefully he wouldn't be on tour with the band" I said.

I drove into a parking lot and we got out of the car. The building is a convention center. Some of my friends are having a comic con going on. We walked in and a security guard was stand there.

"Your Patrick right? " said the guard. I nod and stuck my hand out. We shook hands and told me that Jared, Jensen, and Misha will be out soon. We nod.

" Trick what are doing here? " he said. I smiled.

" Your going to meet some friends of mine and then we are going out for dinner, okay? "

He nods. We waited for about 10 minutes then we heard a door open and my name being called.

" P Stump, My man, Bro! " said Misha with Jensen and Jared behind him.

Me and Misha huged and I look at Andy who has a small smile on his face.

" Guys meet my boyfriend, Andy, Andy meet Misha, Jensen and Jared. "

" Hey! " said Andy smiling bigger now.

"So Andy? Stumpy told us your a big fan ay?" said Jared.

Andy nods in the process of blushing too.

"That's cool, man " said Jensen.

We sat at a table and talked for awhile. Some of the others that was in show as in Jim Beaver and Mark Sheppard came over and talked with us. After talking for hours I noticed that it's time for Andy and I's dinner reservations.
We said goodbye to my friends and left for the car.