Andy's Normal Day..... No, Not Really...

Andy's Pov

I'm practicing with my band called The Damned Things. I drumming and accidentally his the wrong beat. I normally hit a wrong beat everyday at least once or twice but today our Singer Keith Buckly was in his pissy moods and started yelling.

"the hell Hurley!!! You are always messing up! We are never going to get any better if you don't stop screwing up!!! You know something YOU are the reason we are not good as the rest! Do us a favor leave!! " yelled Keith.

Me? Well I sat my drum sticks down and got up. I looked at everyone. Even Joe.

" goodbye" I said and walked out of the recording studio. Hearing yelling and "wait Andy stop don't leave" and more. I got out to the parking lot and got in my black jeep and went home.

I pulled in the driveway off my house and got out of my car. I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I walk in and closed the door. I take my coat off and go up stairs to the bathroom. I grab my box of blades.

One cut. Bleeds.

Two cuts. Bleeds.

Three cuts. Bleeds.

I grab a towel and peroxide. I clean up and bandage myself and went downstairs. I sit on the couch and watch Supernatural. I'm on season 5 episode 8.

I'm in the middle of my favorite episode when my phone goes off.

Joe!!

"hey" I said still kinda focusing on the Tv show.

"hey Andy, how are you? " he asked worried.

Well actually I feel good because I'm watching Supernatural so.

" good, why" I said.

"What? " he said.

" good Joe. I'm watching Supernatural so. " I said.

" oh so you not upset with Keith? " he asked

" I am but again I doing something that is making me happy. And that I'm watching Supernatural. " I said grinning.

" oh okay. Well I think I should let you go and watch your favorite TV show " he said

" Ya haha. I'll see Ya later Joe "

" see Ya Andy "

And with that we hung up. Again I'm watching TV and enjoying my aloneness with Supernatural.

Soon i found myself eating a peach. I'm vegan okay. I don't eat meat or things that come from animals. Just plant like foods and I work out so.

But I mostly stayed on the couch watching TV letting my worries wash away. And I enjoyed it. It's good to feel happy and not worried about life and love. But at the same time I wish wasn't alone. But again TV is there when no one else is.. Music is the same. It's a escape from reality. It's calming and soft to you and your brain.

I look at the time. 11:30 pm. Damn I been watching TV for 9 hours...... Wow. I have no life. I decided to turn the Tv off and head to bed. I crawl in the sheets and blankets and lay down and close my eyes. I fall asleep in a dreamless dream.