Steps.

Andy's Pov.

Patrick just kissed me and took off in his car. I stand in front of my door.

Patrick Stump just kissed me.

Just to mess with your emotions that's all. He doesn't love you. He just..... Pitys you..... Because your a pathetic depressed loser. He doesn't care or loves you.

Said 'Them' to me as I walk in my home and head to my room.

'Them' is still talking to me but I just walk into my bedroom and pull out my second box of blades. I walk into the bathroom.

Sit on the floor.

Opens the box.

Looks at all 10 blades.

Picks up 1.

Pulls sleeves up.

Cuts 4 times.

Let's two bleed and the other two as scars.

All at the time I'm cutting, 'Them' is tell me to cut my throat. I thought about for a good few minutes.

Maybe I should. Patrick wouldn't care. He could be happy with someone else.

I set the blade in the box. Decision to not kill myself. Yet.

I clean my self up but decided to take a shower.

After that I get dried off and put basketball shorts and a hoodie. I go to the kitchen and makes me something to eat.

My head decided to shut up. I take my medicines. Mainly my anxiety pills. Two a night. It works. I check the time and it's 11:30 pm. I go to my room and crawl into bed.

Dream

Im making waffles and hear footsteps. I turned around and see cutiepoo, bed head with his square glasses. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back.

He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Morning baby" he says.

"Morning PattyCakes " I said and smiles. This is what I want. To be happy and have Patrick love me.

" is Declan up? " he asked.

" who? " I asked him as I turn around.

" our son, silly. " he said playfully slapping my chest. Then a little boy at the age of 5 comes out.

" daddies? " he asked us.

The boy who must be Declan has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He has a couple of freckles on him face. He looks a lot like Patrick. The boy has on grey sweat pants and a batman shirt on.

" hey buddy, you hungry? " said Patrick. The boy nods. He walks over to me and hugs my legs. I pick him up.

" did you sleep good? " I asked him.

" yes, daddie " he says as he rubs the sleep from his little eyes. Declan is a small for his age.

Then my dream started to disappear.

Reality.

I woke. It was just a dream. I lay in bed. Feeling like shit.