We Meet Again....?

Andy's Pov

Today I decided to go to the record store I get new music and videos. But I decided to walk to Starbucks first to get coffee.

I walk in and up to the counter/order place.

A man is in front of me ordering. His voice seems familiar. The man walks with his drink and sit at a table. It's Patrick Stump. Oh shit. Ooh what fun!

"sir? " said the order lady.

" mmh? " I said and looked at her. She smiled.

" What would you like? " she smiled.

" black coffee please. " I said. She nods and starts the drink. Smooth asshat. She probably thinks your weird!

Shut up.

Nope!!

" here you go, sir" she said with a smile..

"thank you and keep the change" I said handing her the money.

"thank you and sir? " she asked

I looked at her.

"you should talk to that man you must of been daydreaming about. He seems stressed out." she said.

I smiled. I nod and thanked her again. I walked over to the handsome man. I sat down in front of him.

He looked up at me.

"Hello Patrick " I said taking a drink of my coffee.

" hey Andy... " he said looking down..

" I'm sorry-" I stopped him from apologizing.

"stop Patrick. You don't need to be sorry. I... Enjoyed it" I said.

He looked shocked. I gave him the look of 'did you?'.

"really? " he asked quietly.

I nod.

" me too... " he whispers. I smiled. He shys and blushes.

" So do you want to go to the record store with me? " I said. When in the hell did I get this much confident? I don't know. Just wait Andrew. You won't for to long.

" Sure! I love to! " he said happy like.

We get out of our booth and walk out of the Coffee shop. We walk pass streets and shops. We walk till we got to the record store.

" hey Patrick and Andy " said Mark the store owner.

" Hey Mark " said Patrick smiling politely.

" Hi mark " I said.

" hey Trick. I going to the comic book part. Do you want to come with? " I asked him politely.

He shook his head. "No thank you. I'm going to look at the music then I'll be over"

I nod and we parted. I stay in the comic book section more than I should and saw Patrick was sitting beside me read a book.

I smile and look at him.

"What are you smiling about Andy ? " said Patrick looking at me.

I shook my head and giggle.

" What is it, Hurley? Please tell me! Is there something on my face or something? " he beg.

I giggle again.

" you " I said.

" What? " he questioned..

I grin and say "you. I'm smiling at your cuteness"

He blushes hard. I giggle. He lightly pushes me and hides his face in his scarf.

"oh now don't hide that pretty face. " I say smiling.

He looks at me. I smile. He smiles back. I cup his face and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back instantly. It's Nice, sweet, and passionate. He moves his hands to my neck. I still cup his beautiful face. He pulls away and so do I. He looks at me and blushes hard. So do I. We get up and head to the check out.

" hey you guys find the stuff you wanted? " said Mark.

We nod. He checks out the stuff, Pay, and say goodbye to him. We walk out and head down the streets again. Patrick intertwines our hands together. Nobody looks at us weird or anything. I love Chicago. Judgement free Zone.

I'm in my thoughts when Patrick speaks up.

"hey do you want to go to my house and watch a movie? "