Body Control

"They say when one of your senses is taken away that your other senses heighten to make up for the loss," I murmured as I gave a final tug on the leather rope binding Ed's hands behind the chair before I straightened up and walked slowly around him, the heels of my thigh-high boots echoing against the smooth hardwood floor.

I vividly remembered that phone call three weeks ago, and how quickly my boyfriend agreed, without question or hesitation, to let me do whatever I wanted to him when he returned from his world tour. Ed had no clue that I found the cardboard box hiding in our closet, or that I was ripping his vintage Rolling Stones shirt to useless shreds as I told him how much I loved and missed him.

I paused in front of Ed, nearly knocked breathless by the sight of him gagged, blindfolded, and tied up. A shudder ran through his naked body when I placed my palms on his knees, his legs tensing noticeably as I slid my hands slowly up his thighs. My nails left small red lines in their wake, Ed's hardening cock twitching against his tanned stomach in anticipation of my touch.

"But I'm not entirely sure if I believe that," I mused, his throaty groan audible through the gag as my fingers danced teasingly around his exposed length. I skimmed over his defined abs as I made my way up his torso, my hands finally coming to rest behind his head.

Ed's arms jerked futilely against their restraints as I placed my feet on either side the chair and straddled him before I lowered myself down, power surging through my veins at the knowledge that he was completely at my mercy. His head fell forward when I barely made contact with his cock, his chest heaving as I paused at the base of his sizeable shaft.

I gripped the curls at the nape of his neck as I rolled my hips forward, my painted lips parting at his desperate whine when he realized how wet I was through the thin lace of my new lingerie. I glanced at the nightstand to my right, smirking at the small red light and collection of lubricant, anal beads, and strap-on perched next to it; all completely unbeknownst to him.

I ground myself down on Ed's throbbing cock and leaned forward, his breath ceasing as my burgundy lipstick stained his ear. "Let's find out just how true that is."

He inhaled sharply when I pressed my lips to his neck, and I teethed his throat harshly when he tried to raise his hips to meet my rocking motions. "Ed, behave," I hissed warningly as I licked a bead of sweat that trickled down between his collar bones, goosebumps rising on his skin under my tongue's assault.

He was unable to help himself, pulling his body forward into mine in an attempt to make as much contact with me as possible. Sighing, I removed myself from his lap and stood up before taking his chin in my hand and digging my sharp nails into his jaw. "Ed, if you can't behave yourself then I'll just have to make you."

I went over to the table, my fingers trailing over the assortment of toys, mulling over which one I wanted to use first.

"You know, for someone who preaches about honesty you sure do have quite a few skeletons in your closet, don't you?" I murmured as I picked up the shiny black string of anal beads and tossed it into his lap. Ed squirmed as he tried to figure out what it was, his whole body freezing in shock not long after.

"I have to say, I'm happy that one was still packaged when I found it; unlike the other shit sitting in that box buried under the pile of clothes in your closet." I told him, his head shaking from side to side as panic began to set in. I could tell he wanted nothing more than to use that silver tongue of his to explain himself, but I refused to allow him that luxury. He would have to work for it.

"Though I am wondering, how fucking stupid are you? Do you really think it's a good idea to leave Polaroids labeled with your fuck buddies' names and locations in the closet you share with your girlfriend underneath your secret sex toy stash?" I asked incredulously, my blood rising to a boil at the thought of all of those naked women and men he fucked.