Earned It

"No you're fucking drunk I-I can't." Ed stammers as you grind your crotch into his.

Yeah you're drunk and your thoughts are clouded and Edy, but you know you're gonna get what you want. Ed can't resist it and you know that. You two have been apart far too long for him to stop.

"God damnit..." He mutters under his breath as your hands begin fiddling with his belt buckle. His strong hands grip onto your wrists, ceasing your movements.

"Aw c'mon Ed..." You pout sticking out your bottom lip and batting your eyelashes. "I've never wanted you so bad...I miss you."

Ed groans as his grip on your wrist loosens and you swiftly slide off his belt.

"Maybe one day I'll let you spank me with it." You smirk. The thought alone probably made his cock twitch.

You were never this forward about sex and never really took control, but alcohol can make people do crazy things. You eased yourself back onto his lap as you hung your arms around his neck.

"So what do you say Ed? Are you gonna fuck me or what?" You smirked.

He leaned his mouth towards your ear and his hit breath made you squirm. "Just remember I warned you Y/N." He growled.

You moaned just at the sound of his deep raspy voice as he pulled his mouth away. Your fingers tugged at the hem if his black shirt as you pulled it over his head and threw it aside. He tried to get up from the chair he was sitting in, but you pushed him back down.

His pants came off easily and he was left in his boxers. Still confused as to why he was still in the chair, you grabbed the nearest tie and tied his hands back behind it. He protested, but you ignored his pleas and continued with your plan.

You peeled off your shirt and shorts to reveal a white lace bra and panty set...his favorite. A low groan came from the green eyed man as you showed off your new underwear.

"Fuuuuckkk." He dragged on.

You smirked and walked over to him, swaying your hips. Then, you began to give him a lap dance...there was no music, but you there wasn't silence either. Ed's deep moans filled the air as you danced on him.

"Shit Y/N stop fucking teasing me." He implored. "Can't you feel how fucking hard I am for you." The sweat beading on his forehead causing a radiant glow.

You chuckled at his desperate words and straddled him, rocking your hips back and forth.

"P-Please Y/N let me fuck you please..."

"I guess you earned it."

You let your free hand palm his throbbing erection through his boxers as the other untied the tie. Ed immediately groaned and ran his hands all over your body. His lips attached to your neck, sucking and biting.

Soon, his lips met yours as you embraced each other's lust and passion. He slipped off his boxers and your panties and laid you back on the bed. Slowly, he pushed into you, making you moan. Once he was fully in, he began to move, slowly at first, but quickening with every thrust.

"I'm not gonna last long Y/N...you're so fucking tight." Ed grunted.

Sooner than you expected, you feel him begin to twitch as more moans of your name left his mouth. Just watching him made you get even closer to your climax.

"Sh-shit I'm gonna come...hurry the fuck up Y/N I'm so fucking close I can't take it anymore..." Ed breathed.

His words set fire within you and you moaned his name as loud as you could. That pushed him over the edge as he threw his head back and groaned.

"Christ I'm gonna come right fucking now damn it!" Ed practically yelled. He was all for letting you come first, but you just loved watching him lose control of himself

It was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. His face contorted as he came undone, moaning and panting your name in pleasure. You did the same as you too reached your high. Ed collapsed next to you in a heap of sweat and pants.

"I don't think I've ever came so hard in my entire life." Ed mumbled. You were already close to sleep as your eyes closed. "I love you." You heard him whisper before you fell asleep.