He kissed her

“I can’t even believe you, Ed!” You yelled as you slammed the apartment door behind you. “What the fuck were you thinking?”

Ed looked like he was going to explode any second. The entire way home from the club he had heard it from you. How horrible of a boyfriend he was for kissing that girl. How disloyal he was to you for what he did, and so much more that you would have never said to him if this wouldn’t have happened.

You put everything into the relationship because you knew that it was hard to be with someone famous. You did everything you could to avoid something like this from happening. In fact, this was something you never saw happening because of how sweet and caring he was all the time. He always made sure to put you first so you didn’t know why he was making out with some girl. He couldn’t even play the drunk card because he wasn’t drunk.

“You have crossed a line Ed!” You shouted, holding back tears. “I never, never thought I’d see you with your tongue down someone else’s throat and I go to the bathroom for two minutes and you can’t even resist!”

He stayed quiet. The silence from him was killing you.

“Why the fuck would you do that to me?!” You stood in front of him with your arms crossed over your chest. Your cleavage was pressed together and he was staring. “My eyes are up here!”

“Would you just shut up! For fucking once! Shut the fuck up! I’m so sick and tired of hearing you nag! That’s all you do! Nag! Nag! Nag! Ed, why didn’t you call me? Ed, I want you to stay home with me? Ed this! Ed that! Maybe I made out with her because she wasn’t pestering me to give her my attention twenty four seven!” He finally yelled.

You were taken aback by his speech. “Wow. You really think I’m that pushy?” Tears started to well up in your eyes. “Maybe I’m like that because I only see my boyfriend a few days at a time before he goes off and does his stupid job.”

“It’s not stupid.” He defended, completely forgetting to mention the fact that you were left alone so much.

“It is stupid, Ed! Not only are you leaving me, but your family. Do you know how much your mom and dad and brother miss you? Your mom calls me because she never gets to talk to you. I barely get to talk to you!”

Ed took a step towards you. There was even more anger in his eyes now. “I’m sorry, but if you didn’t notice, if I didn’t do what I do, you wouldn’t be living in a nice place like this. That diamond necklace around your neck wouldn’t be there, and nobody would know who you are.”

“I don’t even care about people knowing who I am! I hate the attention! I hate how they treat me! This diamond necklace is ugly anyway!” You took it off and threw it at him. “And I have a job! You don’t need to pay all of the rent or groceries or utilities! I’m capable of handling some of that!”

“Just…..” He didn’t know what to say.

“Just, what? You know I’m right! You crossed a line, and I’m not looking at you or speaking to you until you apologize!” You turned around and stormed off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind you and letting the tears that you had held back fall down your cheeks.

It didn’t take long for Ed to come barging into the room. He came up to you and forced a kiss onto your lips. You weren’t having it so you tried to push him away, but he was too strong for you. His hands were tangled in your hair and he pulled at it, forcing you to look at him.

“Stop being a bitch.” He said through gritted teeth. That only made you cry harder. “You fucking know that I love you so I don’t know why the fuck you are acting like it’s a big deal.” He started kissing you again.

As hard as you tried to resist the urge to kiss him back, you couldn’t. The way his lips felt against yours always let you know how much he did love you. Even now when you were both royally pissed off, you could feel it.

“I’m going to show you how much I love you too. Just in case you don’t believe me.” Ed pushed you back onto the bed and straddled your waist. He kissed you again, this time lowering his hips to meet yours. He was hard, but the only thing you could think about was how he wasn’t hard from you. It was from that girl at the club. Even with that thought in the back of your mind, you still let him in. You still let him keep going.

Ed’s hands ran up your bare thighs and under your short dress. You felt his fingers pull at your thong and soon they were being pulled down your smooth legs. Ed sat up on his knees and pulled his pants and boxers down just enough to expose his hard and ready length. He pushed up your dress so your wet center was on display to him. You didn’t know how he had turned you on, but he did and you didn’t like it.

He licked his lips as he looked at your dripping core. He leaned forward and kissed you hard, his length brushed along your slit and you let out a soft moan. As he pushed into you, something felt different. Sex with Ed never felt this way and you began to panic because you knew why.

“Ed.” You mumbled as he kept kissing you.

He started to thrust in and out of you slowly. “Huh?” Ed’s kisses started to trail down your neck.

“You need to stop.” Your hands found his curly hair and threaded into it. “We need a condom.”

Ed’s kisses found your mouth again. “Just shut up.” He slipped his tongue into your mouth and your forgot everything. You let him flood your brain and it was all pleasure from there.

Your grip on his hair tightened and you began to pull at it hard. Ed let out a moan and continued to thrust in and out of you at a steady pace. That wasn’t enough for you. Not this time.

“Faster.” You moaned. “Please.”

Ed started to thrust fast, and hard. He was actually starting to hurt you, but you didn’t want him to stop. The quick rhythm of his hips thrusting and the amount of attention he was giving you by whispering sweet nothings into your ear confirmed his love for you. He wouldn’t have ever done it this way with anyone else. You were his, and he was yours.

“God you feel so good babe.” He said almost out of breath.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him as close to you as possible. His length was hitting your g-spot now and you let out a scream.

“Say my name baby.” He breathed out. “Fuck.”

You could feel yourself start to reach your climax. Just him saying that pushed you closer to it, and that only meant that he was nearing his as well.

You knew you had to stop. He wasn’t wearing a condom and you didn’t want to risk anything.

“Ed.” You moaned. In your head you were trying to sound forceful so he would know something was wrong but he got the wrong impression. Ed kept on thrusting. In and out. Pounding into you. “Ed stop.”

He buried his face into your neck. “I’m so close Y/N.” He started to suck on the skin of your neck.

Your voice failed you again when you let out another moan. This time it sounding like you had never had this type of pleasure in your life.

“Ed.” You whimpered. You were reaching your peak. It was building fast, and when it came, you couldn’t hold back. Your orgasm took over you, and that triggered Ed to release his own. You felt him twitch inside of you and then the unfamiliar feeling of his warm come filled you. Ed rode out his orgasm as you laid there under him, upset and worried of what the consequence might be.

He stayed inside of you for too long before pulling out. As soon as he was sitting on the bed you quickly stood up and got dressed. Ed clearly didn’t know about what could happen, and it was clear that the two of you were going to just have to wait and find out together.