I Told You To Stop

The one where Ed gets an amazing blowjob.

I'm curled into his body, resting my head against the side of his arm, looking up at him from under my lashes. As much as I have been dying to see this movie, I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. He just look so fascinated into the film, he would swipe his tongue across his bottom lip almost every twenty seconds. I sighed and swung my leg over his lap and set my head down right by the crook of his neck, trying to focus more on the movie.

And of course, with every movie, there's a sex scene. I don't make any movements, no sounds, I just sit and watch the two actors on the screen, as the man caresses the woman's face, and she yearns for his touch. Her nails slide down his back, he nibbles on her jawline and from a new camera angle, you can see him thrust into her and her leg arcs up his back, yelping in pleasure.

As if on cue, I can slowly begin to feel Ed bulge underneath his joggers and the scene continues. I move my hand to his chest, slowly drawing circles. I slide my hand down slowly, eventually getting right to the hem of his joggers. He lets out a low and barely audible moan.

I bite my lip and look up at him, his head is thrown back, his chest is rising and falling at ease, his eyes are closed, and his lips are parted is small 'o' shape, making him look vulnerable and more sexy than ever. I slip my hand underneath the joggers, slowly and carefully palming him through his boxers.

"Fuck," He hisses, his hand gripping the edge of the couch, knuckles turning white.

I pull away and re-situate myself on the couch, so I'm face level with his lower half. I reach down and pull out his thick and slender member from underneath the articles of clothing. I look at his cock id adoration, in complete awe.

I ran the tip of my finger up and down the veins that show, making him shiver and curse once more. I bring my mouth closer to him and let my breath slowly wash over him, "Jesus Christ baby," He whimpers.

I open my mouth and gladly suck lightly on his tip, swallowing the pre cum that's oozing out of his slit ever so slowly. I take my right hand and gently grip the base of his cock, to help keep me steady. I use my left hand to push down his joggers and boxers a little more. My left hand leaves to attend his thighs, gently caresses them just as the man did with the woman's face. Moving from his thighs, my hand slips up to his twins, gently rolling them in the palm of my hand.

Focusing on the member in my mouth, I push my mouth down farther and farther, at every second that passes by. His hips jolt upwards involuntarily, making me gag slightly, but I don't mind. I make sure to run my tongue along the sides of his shaft as I bob my head up and down, accelerating my movements each time. I feel his cock twitch slightly in my mouth, and I know he's going to explode.

"Baby, s-stop—"

But I didn't listen. I wanted him to finish, I wanted him to release everything into my mouth, I wanted him drained, I wanted to suck every ounce of cum that he had in him, I wanted to taste, I wanted to feel him glide across my tongue and slide down my throat. I forced my head to go down further; his tip hit the back of my throat multiple times. Above me, he's groaning and moaning, begging me to stop; because he can't take it and he wanted to please me. But he doesn't understand that I am being pleased, pleasing him – pleases me. I squeezed his twins lightly, and sucking his cock as I continue to bob faster and faster, and sure enough, he explodes. His hips shoot upwards, hitting my throat hard. A ragged yelp escapes his lips, his one hand grips at my hair and his other still attached to the couch. He continues to shoot his cum down into my mouth, he just keeps cumming and cumming down my throat, and goddammit I love every second of it. My name leaves his lips every second, following a loud and raspy grunt.

I slow down my pace, but increasing how hard a suck him. He's a moaning mess above me, his fingers loosening their grip in my hair, his knuckles regaining their color. Slowly, making sure I drag my tongue along my journey up, I lift my head up, my lips leaving his cock with a pop. I give his tip one last lick, before I lick my lips, biting my bottom lip and sitting back up to see Ed. He looks as if he's been drained, he looks completely relaxed, as if it's hard for him to move and his eyes are heavy. He looks over at me and smiles gently.'

"I told you to stop," He croaks, still with a small smile on his lips.

"I know, but I wanted to keep going, I love seeing this side of you," I say seductively.

He bites his lip, "Yeah?"

"Mhm," I lean in closer and place my lips on his jawline, kissing up to his lips, lingering there, getting the feeling of his soft, pink, and plump lips molded onto mine. I pull away slowly, smiling at him.

"I love you."

He pecks my lips once more, resting his forehead on mine, "I love you more." He whispers