The Pact

Three weeks ago you and Ed made the pact. Neither of you were to do anything sexual with each other and neither of you were allowed to touch yourselves. The person who goes the longest gets to dominate the other. 

Three weeks of no release has the two of your itching for an orgasm –especially when you're used to getting off very often. 

And sure, you could probably sneak away from him from time to time to get yourself off but you don't. You want the satisfaction of winning and being completely clean when you do.

You know that Ed's cracking and he knows that you are too. The two of you have scummed to playing dirty.

Sometimes Ed'll walk by and whisper something dirty in your ear, turning you on. Maybe he'll find a movie that he knows has sex in it, making you wish you could have five minutes alone to touch yourself behind his back. 

Sometimes you'll wear those shorts that Ed loves to see you in and a low cut shirt. Maybe you'll accidentally drop something and have to bend over to pick it up. Maybe you'll pretend to work a kink out of your neck and moan a breathy moan just the way he likes. You know he wishes he could disappear and jerk himself to a climax. 

So when he gets home and says he's going to take a shower, you know something's up. He never showers without you.

Once the water starts running you wait a few minutes before creeping into your shared bedroom. The bathroom door is shut which means he is definitely up to no good. You lean against the door and hear a soft moan come from Ed. 

You wait a little bit just to make sure it wasn't a groan of disappointment when he probably saw all your different body washes lining the tub. 

The moan comes again, louder this time and you can hear the distinct sound of Ed getting off. You smile triumphantly and slowly open the door. You lean against the door frame and watch your boyfriend jerk himself off through the glass shower doors.

You bite your lip because Ed getting himself off is a total turn on for you. You watch him lean back against one of the walls, bottom lip between his teeth. His hand is moving fast, tugging hard on his shaft. His thumb rolls around the swollen head and he whimpers, obviously imagining his cock hitting the back of your throat over and over again.

You know he's close when his speed picks up and his jerks are harder. So, since you're the dominant now, just before Ed releases all over himself you tell him to stop. Your voice echos through the bathroom and he pulls away instantly. 

"Shit," he says, hand twitching to finish what he started. 

"Someone's been a bad boy, Ed." You kick the bathroom door shut and pull your shirt over your head. You slip out of your jeans and stand there in your bra and pantie set, letting him take you all in. "Looks like he needs to be punished."

Ed is usually the dominant. And if not, neither of you are. You're either fucking like animals in heat or making love. There's no in between. So now that you get to be dominant, you feel a little more empowered. Taking Ed tonight is going to be good because, as promised, he has to follow your rules now. 

"Touch yourself for me, baby." He's a little too eager to follow your orders. "But you're not allowed to come, do you understand me?" He doesn't coherently answer you but he knows better than to test you. He does this to you on a regular basis and there have been times when you've disobeyed him. This means that Ed knows the consequences and if he wants to come at all tonight, he'll have to obey your orders.

He glares at you through the glass and his hand slowly moves up and down his shaft. You know he's going slow so he won't start to edge. You give him a wicked smile and say "faster." He whines but follows orders. His breathing is ragged and his thumb rubs over his swollen tip. You bite your lip, feeling yourself start to drip.