Loving You Is Hard To Do

“Ed, do you realize how much it bothers me to only see you once every few months?” I screamed across the kitchen. 

“You knew what you signed up for.” Ed spat with gritted teeth and piercing blue eyes. 

Yes, I know that it is one of the downsides of being his girlfriend but no, that doesn’t make it any easier. Even when he is physically here I feel like he is somewhere else. I love him with everything that I am but he has little to no sensitivity on this subject. 

“I just want to be with you dammit. I only get to see you for about three months of a year. You’re off having the time of your life without me. Do you think about that? I want you, all of you.” I said turning away from him. 

“Do I think about that? Do I fucking think about that (y/n)? It is all I think about!” Ed shot backing, taking quick and heavy steps towards me. 

He took me by the arm, spinning me to look at him. I saw his tensed jaw line, his dark blue eyes, I felt his tight grip on my arm, but no compassion. Nothing about his expressions told me that he honestly missed me. 

“You make loving you so damn hard to do Ed” I retorted trying to wiggle out of his grasp. That only made him more angry. He let me take a few steps away from him only to pin me against the wall behind me.

“Well, here I am! All of me like I wanted.” He said with his breath heavy. “What do you want to do? Leave me? Argue with me?”

He looked so angry and maybe a little bit hurt. Keeping his eyes directly on mine he backed up slowly. 

“Take your pick. What do you want?

I had only seen this side of Ed a few times before, but never directed at me. Quite frankly it turned me on a bit. The way his features tensed, eyes locked and ready to fight for what was his. 

“I want you Ed. For three years I have only wanted to be with you” I said inching closer to him, still having a defensive tone to my voice. 

He grabbed my waist and carried me to the counter top, setting me down harshly. He didn’t have to say anything but I knew exactly what he wanted. Me. 

He started by taking off my clothes and throwing them to different sides of the kitchen. 

“You want me? Show me.” He said unhooking my bra. 

The anger in his eyes turned to lust and he pulled me close to him. He pecked at my ear then moved slowly and teasingly down my neck. 

“You think that this argument is going to be dropped by fucking me,” I said, pushing him off of me and rehooking my bra. “Nice try.” I whispered in his ear, heading towards the stairs. 

Ed had me on the floor with my arms pent above my head in a matter of seconds. “(y/n), you know you want me just as badly as I want you right now.” He said kissing me roughly between words. 

That was true. Angry sex with Ed was always the best, but he couldn’t get what he wanted that easily. 

“No, I actually don’t know that,” I argued. 

“For fuck sakes (y/n), you’re wet as can be and I see you looking over my body every chance you get. Don’t lie to me.”

With that I gave up. He made gone of my bra and underwear and sat me on his lap. 

“I am going to fuck you. Here is what you will do; you will be loud as possible. Don’t hold back.” He said laying me back to the floor. 

He took off him bottoms, exposing his large erection. 

He wasted no time thrusting into me, making a quick but even pace. 

“Is this what you want?” He panted, grabbing tightly on my waist. He slid his cock out of my waiting entrance, teasing me.

Ed leaned down sucking harshly on my left nipple then onto the right. 

“Answer me” He said between licks and small tugs. 

I couldn’t, pleasure was taking over me as he started rubbing my clit. 

“Ye-yes” was all I managed say between loud moans. He slammed himself inside of me quickly and started with hard pounds. 

“I bet loving me is easy to do when I’m fucking you like this, isn’t it (y/n)?” He spat out, hitting all the right spots. I could tell by the look on his face that he was getting close to his finish. 

“Are you going to cum Ed? How dare you finish before me? I guess you’re just not as good as you think you are.” I teased, holding back moans. 

This only made him more aggressive, no complaints there. His thrusts became harder and faster while he kept a concentrated.

“I am the only one who can make you feel like this” he panted “When I am on tour you will think about all the amazing times I’ve fucked you. Am I right?” 

I could barely keep my eyes open, much less answer a question. I nodded my head and let out loud moans. I felt him smirk against my skin, as if he has won. 

“Hold it in baby, just a few more moments,” Ed whispered to me. 

His thrusts became very quick and sloppy as he counted backwards from five. When he said let go I rode out the greatest orgasm Ed had ever given me. I felt him climax inside of me, his face satisfied and happy. 

“Times like that is the reason that you and I both know that loving me is the easiest most satisfying thing in the world to do.” Ed smirked. 

I cuddled up next to him on our kitchen floor, ready to enjoy the next few weeks I had left with him.