Quickie

"Ed are you sure we should be doing this? What if someone sees…or hears?" You said as he lead you into a dark closet.

He looked down the hallway before closing the door and turning on the light.

"I don’t think anyone saw us," He put his hands around you waist, "As for hearing…well that’s up to you"

He started to kiss down your neck and shoulders while you loosened his belt. Ed lifted your shirt and trailed his fingers down your back. Neither of you bothered taking of each other’s shirts because you knew you didn’t have enough time.

He picked you up and placed you on a shelf. Realizing you were too far back he dragged you forward by your legs, placing his erection in between your thighs, grinding into you

"Ed I can’t take anymore" you breathed.

He tugged down your shorts along with your underwear. The sound of him unzipping his pants and hearing them hit the floor only increased your wetness

He licked his fingers and started rubbing up and down your slit before entering deep inside you.

You gasped at his size. You could tell he lost patience because he didn’t give you time to adjust; he immediately began thrusting hard.

"Fuck you’re so tight" He said, his voice raspy

Your nails clawed into his skin as he started nibbling your ear.

"Ed" you whimpered, not knowing how long you’d be able to fight your screams.

His thrust became rough and sloppy and you couldn’t contain yourself any longer.

He gripped tight against your waist, pressing his body close to yours. Even the feel of his skin was driving you insane.

You wanted so badly to tell him that you were close but if you opened your mouth you would scream too loud. Finally not being able to take it anymore, you buried your face into his neck muffling your screams.

He moaned and raked his hands down your sides, savoring your body one last time before you both came.

You were both panting when he pulled out of you. The two of you giggled a bit at what you had just done.

"That was way better than a good luck kiss" He said