Victoria's Secret

It was a rainy day. I love rainy days. One of the reasons why I moved to London. The day was calm as it ended and I was quiet, sat down on my couch and reading a fiction book when the door opened. I was unusually well dressed, considering I was just chilling at my place. It’s just that he was singing in a fashion show with girls in stunning lingeries… I didn’t want him to come back home to a piece of trash.
"Hey you!" he was excited. I can imagine why.
It was a few hours after the show and he was probably hanging out with Taylor. I chose not to go, though it would suck really hard be next to those Angels.
"Hi" I said as I closed my book and got up to give him a quick kiss. "Did you have fun?"
"Yeah, it was great, everybody was really talented and knew what they were doing", he left his things on the floor and walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.
"I bet you did" I said in a kinky way, making fun of him.
"Don’t start" he laughed, throwing himself in the couch, too tired to do anything else.
"What?" I imitated his accent and put his legs on my lap. "You have the funniest way of being jealous I’ve ever seen" he smiled, ripping off his shoes with his own feet.
"Can you blame me? Those girls are fucking perfect" I tried not to sound worried or crazy jealous, but he knows me too well.
"You’re perfect" he lifted his head and gave me a kiss, caressing my neck, kind of trying to make a point. "Yeah, that’s gonna make me feel better" I said.

"I’m serious, I love you more than anything. No one can change that" he looked at me in the eyes like he was staring at my soul. And I believed those blue eyes, I never doubted them for a second.
"You know, I really meant that it would make me feel better" I got my face closer to his. "Don’t stop", I whispered against his lips. He smiled too and touched our lips completely.
He started gentle, just so that he could make his way into my mouth and soon we were playing with each others tongues. His tongue felt good, not too soft and not too sharp. I could taste the drinks he had all night and I liked it. His hands were slowly making its ways underneath my shirt and touched my waist firmly, bringing me closer to him. I had my hands on his neck and chest, using my nails to make the little baby hair he had there come up, it felt really good to know I had that effect on him. He bit my lip and kissed my neck, now my turn to be weak in his hands. He sucked the side of my neck, holding my nape to bring me closer and harder. I was already breathing heavy, almost letting a little moan escape from my throat, but I held it in by biting my lower lip. He was going to leave a mark on me and I didn’t mind at all. He left my neck so I can rip off his shirt and leave it forgotten on the floor. I kissed his lips again but this time I was filled with lust, I got on top of him and sat on his lap and he was already hard. I rubbed myself on him a little bit, slow like a dance, and he had his hand all over me traveling from my back to my ass, which he grabbed and followed my movements with his hands. He rubbed my clitoris through my shorts, he rubbed hard and I wish he could feel how wet I was. But first things first. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed it down, he lifted his hips to help and reveal his thickness, lying down on his bellybutton. Before taking him in my hands, I got up and he looked a little confuse. I started stripping, but I did it a little too fast to be sexy. Revealing a beautiful black lingerie I got that afternoon just for him, I put my hands on my waist and smiled for him.
"I too can be an Angel" I said too serious, trying to be sexy. I’d think I failed if I didn’t see him biting his lips and that mesmerized look in his eyes. 
"Better" he said. I crouched in front of the couch and he positioned himself in front of me, I could feel his anticipation.
"Relax" I pushed him so he could support his back on the couch, I kept my hand on his chest, caressing him and with my other hand I masturbated him slowly, not from top to bottom, but just in the middle like he likes it. I put a little pressure on it and I felt his breath get heavier.
I licked his tip with round motion a few times and took him in my mouth. Going up-and-down, each time taking a little more of him inside me and finishing his lenght with my hand. I used my nails from his chest to his pelvis, and jumped to his balls, massaging them lightly. He held my head and as I was going faster, he lifted his hips a little bit and I could taste him more each time. I sucked him as fast as I could and his muscles tensed up, he pulled my hair with both of his hands but he was still careful so he wouldn’t hurt me.
"Oh shit" he moaned. I felt pre cum in my mouth, but I didn’t want to stop the fun right there, so I gently stopped what I was doing and kissed his pelvis, his stomach, his chest, his mouth. He groaned in relief. He grabbed my boob in one hand, and my ass in the other. We weren’t paying much attention to our kiss, we were concentrating on the way our skin felt against each other.
"You look so beautiful, but I’m gonna have to take that out of you" Ed said as he unhooked my bra without problem. He’s gotten good at it. With both of his hands, he slid my panties to the side and put his middle finger on my entrance and going all the way to my clitoris. He smirked with the feeling of my wetness.
He masturbated my clitoris slowly in a round motion, in the right pressure. He knew exactly how I liked it and I could feel the pleasure from my intimate parts to the tip of my toe. I closed my eyes and bit my lips to contain my mouth from being too loud, my hands were on his hair and his mouth was on my left boob, sucking, licking, biting my nipple. That felt incredibly good. I moaned a little bit closer to his ear just to tease him. He got his fingers inside me, using his middle and ring finger, going up and down as fast as he could it even shook my ass. I no longer worried about being loud, I couldn’t help it, he felt too good. He was now using his thumb to rub my clitoris and fuck me with his fingers at the same time.
"Ed… Don’t stop" I could feel the pleasure slowly build inside me until I reached my climax and he gradually stopped, my legs were shaking a little bit. It was when I noticed he has scratch marks on the nape of his neck all the way down his shoulder.
"I’m sorry about that" I put my hand on top of the marks. "That was fucking hot", he said.
"Was it?" I took his hand and put his fingers in my mouth, sucking them once. I could taste myself, I didn’t mind, the look of pure lust on his face was priceless, he had his mouth opened.
He laid me down on the sofa, almost throwing me and climbed on top of me. He masturbated himself for two seconds on my entrance, and then jumped as if he remembered something.
"Shit, where’s the condom?" he asked more to himself than to me. He reached the back pocket of his forgotten jeans on the floor, opened his wallet and found a condom. He opened it up with his teeth and put it in him, not taking longer than ten seconds. I enjoyed watching him do that.
So he entered me. It took me a while to adjust his size, as I always do. He was thick as hell. His hands were on my waist, moving me up and down, he thrusted hard on me and his abs stiffened with the movement. Our breaths were heavy, there was sweat all over us, and he was going as fast as he could. I didn’t need to warn him, he knew I was about to cum.
And there I was again, but this time it was better, my climax felt longer. I reached the top for a few seconds and then everything fell apart. It felt better than ever, shit. I was trembling. He loved it.
"Fuck" he groaned as I felt his muscles twitch on top of me and I could feel the warmth of his cum inside of the condom.
We collapsed together, we stayed that way for a few minutes with him on top of me, catching our breaths. I hugged him, he hugged me. I loved him.
"I love you" he said, almost as if he read my thoughts. "I love you more", I answered.
We kissed one last time. We got up. We cleaned our mess. We ate. We were happy as fuck.