He walks in on you "pleasing" yourself

Ed’s POV

I set my keys down on the counter and shrug my coat off. I hang up the gray coat in our closet and move to the kitchen to find some food. I open the fridge and search for some food that looks good. Nothing but leftovers and fajita mix. Too many fajita mix dinners. I had to make a note to bribe Harry into being my personal chef for a night soon. Y/N would like that I think.

Her name floated into my mind and a small smile tugged on the edge of my lips. I wondered where she was. I walk up the stairs quietly in case she was sleeping which tends to happen a lot when I get home. It’s always nice to see her curled up on herself and tugging the covers around her basically being engulfed by the sheets.

I reach the top step and move to our door. It’s slightly ajar and I hear soft moans floating from the room. I cock an eyebrow and peek into the door. I see her laying back. She’s half naked. She has a tight shirt on but it’s pushed up so she can reach a hand under and feel her breasts. One hand in pinching her nipple. The other hand is down rubbing her clit. She’s moving it quickly from side to side. I feel my cock hardening watching her. I push the door open more and she still doesn’t notice I’m here. Her moans get louder and her back arches off the bed.

I quickly make my way to the bed and grab her wrist. Her eyes shoot open and she squeals in surprise. She tries to cover herself but I grab her other hand. She whimpers and I sit on the place on the bed in front of her. I hold both wrists in my hand and push her leg farther apart with the other. I let one wrist go and she tries to cover her pussy with it.

“Fuck yourself for me.” I whisper huskily. “I want to see how you please yourself when I’m gone. How you moan for me when you’re alone. Do you scream when you cum thinking of me?”

I let her other wrist go and watch as she takes her bottom lip into her mouth. Her hand moves up her wet slit to her clit. She touches it lightly and whimpers before pressing down harder and rubbing. Her eyes are scanning my face as I watch her touch herself.

“Close your eyes if it helps you imagine you’re alone.” I tell her quietly. “I’m not going to hurt you. You’re safe with me.”

She nods and closes her eyes slowly. Her head tilts back and she moans softly. She pushes two fingers into her mouth and sucks on them to get them wet. She pushes them into her pussy and curls them up to her g-spot. Her back arches off the bed and she gasps. I watch in amazement as she pleasures herself. She wouldn’t even need me if I were fucking her. And I love watching her get off.

She keeps one hand pumping inside herself and the other rubbing her clit quickly. Her moans get louder and louder and her breathing is ragged. She’s close and we both know it. I lean down and kiss her inner thigh and it pushes her over the edge. She tangles her fingers in my hair and her back arches high off the bed. She gasps and breathes out my name loudly as she reaches her high. I kiss her thigh again lightly and she tries breathing normally again.

I let her relax and settle before moving up to kiss the edge of her lips.

“That was fun babe. We should do that more often.” She says quietly and I laugh. I kiss her cheek and we both smile.

“Anytime babe. Anytime.”