Sir

"You did what?!" Ed practically screamed looking at his guitar, Cyril.

Recently you had gotten his guitar refurbished as a surprise gift for him. Cyril had definitely seen better days. It was old, beat up, and dirty. You truly thought you were doing him a favor, but he was far from happy when you brought it to him.

"…I um..refurbished Cyril," Your face sinking as you realized how angry he was

"How could you do this?! Why?!"

"I thought you would like it. It was beat up and old-"

"Yes that’s the point! I’ve had that guitar so long; it’s been here since the start of my career. When it gave out I gracefully retired it and you- you erased all it’s sentimental value!" Ed rarely ever yelled. You were becoming increasingly worried.

"Baby, I’m so sorry I didn’t know-"

"Just-" He huffed and left the room.

.  .  .

2 days had past without you speaking. You tried, but he was cold and distant.

"Ed how long are you going to keep this up" You said finally as he sat in a chair strumming one of his other guitars. You don’t think he’s even touched Cyril.

He looked up at you emotionless.

"I said I was sorry and I am. I’m so so sorry and I’ll do anything to make it up, but, love, I was just trying to do something nice. It was an accident"

A dark looked crept across his face, “The only way you could make it up to me is if you were punished for your crime”

"Punished? Ed you haven’t spoken to me in days haven’t I suffered enough?"

"Not until I’m through with you" He said quietly, but firm.

You slowly began to realize what he meant. Punishments were once in a blue moon with Ed. But, when he did, it was like a lion finally let out of the cage.

He relished in teasing you to the point where you felt you might collapse. He loved hearing how much you wanted him.

"Strip" He commanded

You hesitated a bit out of shock, but did what he said when he raised his eyebrow, knowing what hesitating would get you.

He set down his guitar and motioned you forward with his finger. When you were in front of him, he massaged his hands up and down your body, turning you around, and placing kisses and nibbles here and there.

You tried to fight back your moans, knowing that it’s what he wanted to hear and if you did he would only tease you further.

"Bend" He said and you bent across his knees, head facing the floor.

He slowly slid down your underwear. His fingers grazed up and down your slit, “Mmm” he said in appreciation feeling how wet your were. “And this is from just thinking about what I’m going to do to you”

He cupped your “cheek” and began spanking. The first one was hard and sudden, making you shriek slightly. He massaged a little and then continued. His smacks were quick with barely any time between them. And they were hard but it took a few times for it took actually sting.

After five spanks he slipped his fingers back down your slit. He pushed one finger in and curled it to tease you more than he already was.

A moan escaped from your lips and you could practically feel the smirk on his face

"So tight," he whispered, "I almost feel bad for what I’m going to put this sweet little body through tonight"

He continued this process (spanking, massaging, fingering) at least 3 more times before reaching for you hair and pulling your head up.