Chapter Twenty-Two

It was finally time. Today was the day. Today was the day I get to marry the most incredible man in the entire world. Today was my wedding day. I was excited. Ky was excited. We were all excited. The day was finally here. Ky and I had decided to get married after we finished our classes. We had decided that it was wise to graduate and then start our lives together. We graduated a few weeks ago and finally, after all the planning was done, today was the day. Today I get to make Ky my husband. I was in the dressing room with Hak-Kun. I had asked the boy to be my best man after he had told me that Ky spoke to him before the engagement, he thought I would be mad at him but I assured him I was not. I knew the group was keeping a secret from me and now I knew what it was and I could not be mad at them for keeping it. It was my wedding day, I could not be mad at many things. Hak-Kun and I spent the morning getting ready, I had tried my hardest to be the nicest I could today. Nobody could blame me when I went a bit crazy when Echo told me that the florist was running late. Stupid florist. Thankfully I had hired the best wedding coordinator ever to make sure I did not need to stress about the little things. Saori was the only choice. She was the most organized and calm person I had ever met. She knew exactly what to say to get people to start moving. Everything was ready for Ky and me to meet each other down at the end of the aisle. Everything was perfect. I could not wait! I looked at the newly black-haired boy who was currently helping me with my suit. It was still very strange to see Hak-Kun with his natural hair color. He had been sporting the cotton candy light blue hair since we were in our senior year of high school. It had been years since I have seen his natural black hair return to his head. It was nice. 

"Dude, what are you staring at?" He asked me with a goofy grin and I smiled at him. 

"It has been years since you have kept your natural hair color. I forgot how nice it looks" I told him and he shook his head while pushing my shoulder gently. I then felt the traces of a hand on my arm and I smiled gently. I could feel Ky's hand, he must have felt the shoulder shove. 

"Shut up, I am meeting Soari's parents in a few days and I wish to make a good first impression," He said before I noticed his cheeks turning a shade of red and I grinned at him. He wanted to impress them! That's so cute.

"Aww Hak-Kun that is adorable. You don't need to change your hair to impress them. If they don't like you for who you are then their opinion does not matter" I explained to him while patting his shoulder. The boy looked at me before shaking his head. 

"Saori says her parents are really strict. They don't like many things and I believe I will be one of them. I am the boy who is dating their little girl after all. Not to mention I am not the most traditional to my culture and they are proud Japanese folk" He explained with a sad look and I frowned at him. 

"It will be okay Hak-Kun. It's not like Saori will stop being with you if her parents do not approve. You can not mess with soulmate love. Nothing is more powerful" I explained to him and he smiled gently at me before seeming to agree. I grinned at him before fixing my tie and glancing at the clock. 

"Oh, it is time to get myself married," I said when I noticed that it was time to walk down the aisle and meet Ky at the end. Hak-Kun glanced at the clock before his eyes widened and we quickly finished up. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror before we exited the room. Time to get married to the best man in the entire world. 

***

I walked down the aisle with my father's arm around mine. I smiled while I looked at all the guests that were here for us. I looked while I saw my mother holding back tears in the front row. I looked while Echo and Saori smiled at me from their spot in the front seats. I looked at the tall brunette who looked so much like her younger brother. I smiled at Lexie and she smiled right back. I looked at Ky's father sitting on the left side of the room with his soulmate next to him. I smiled widely at them while I passed them. I could not be any happier that he has found his soulmate. My eyes wandered around the room until they landed on the smiling face of my soon-to-be husband. I watched as Ky's expression seemed to wear many emotions. He was happy, he was mesmerizing, and he was beautiful. I gave him a tiny grin while my father placed my hand in the soft touch of my fiance. Ky's smile somehow grew while he gently took my hand and we faced each other. I instantly got lost in his eyes. 

"You look stunning darling" He whispered in my ear while we faced the man who was going to marry us. I grinned widely while the man started talking about Ky's and my union. I could not believe this day was finally here. We were finally getting married. Finally, promising each other forever. It was exciting and it was exhilarating. I was marrying the love of my life. I was marrying my soulmate. I was marrying my Ky. Nothing could be more perfect than this. 

***

"Do you think we will have a soulmate papa?" The little brunette girl asked me while I was tucking her and her twin brother into their bed. I looked at my adorable princess who was the split image of me but with her father's hair. 

"Of course Zen, everyone has a soulmate. You will find yours one day and these words written on your arm are exactly what your soulmate will say to you when that day comes" I explained to her while taking her arm gently and turning it over. The words 'Hi my mommy said we could play together' were written below her wrist. Zenaida looked at the words with sparkling eyes. Something else she got from Ky. 

"What about me papa? I don't have any words" The little boy sitting in the bed on the left asked and I looked over at him. I was about to answer him when suddenly my incredibly handsome husband walked into the room with the eyes he has matching with his son. My greatest dreams were fulfilled when Zyair was born, he had his father's eyes. It was something I had always wished and both my twins did not get it. Zy did and I am satisfied with that. 

"Not everyone has the same soulmate identification Zy, your father and I we have a physical one. We can write on our arms and it appears on the others. It's how we found each other" Ky explained to the little boy while placing him on his lap. Zy's eyes widened with his sister's and I chuckled. 

"Really?! That's cool! Will I be the same?" He asked with that same sparkle in his eyes and Ky ruffled his fluffy hair. 

"We could always try it in the morning if you want, darling," Ky said before kissing our little boy on the head. Ky looked up at me before grinning at me with that charming smile and I could not help but return it. 

"Papa, can you tell us the story about how you and Daddy got together?" Zen asked suddenly while grabbing her frog plushy in her hands and giving us her puppy eyes. I sighed before sitting down on her bed and placing the little girl on my lap. 

"Should we tell them?" Ky asked while looking at me with that cheeky grin and I smirked.

"I don't know, have they been good today?" I asked him while pretending to think about it. The little boy and little girl wined loudly and Ky and I chuckled. 

"Okay okay, it all started when your uncle Evander punched Daddy in the arm..." 

And that's a wrap everyone. Goodness, I swear this book has my complete heart. This last chapter is my love. Having Ky and Jayce get twins was the decision of a wheel decided but it is perfect. Zenaida and Zyair have my whole heart. Now Zen will find her soulmate early on in life because she meets her soulmate when she is a little girl while Zyair, it's a whole different story. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I hope the experience was as good as I experienced. I love this book I swear. I'll see you all in the next one. 

~Jess