endearing.

endearing ; the feeling of being aroused of affection or admiration of someone.

——
🎵: Lightning and Thunder - Jhené Aiko ft. John Legend

Monday.

"Nigga you're so lame! Who stays at home during spring break? That's when the hoes come out and you know that." Maurice laughs hearing his cousin on the other line on FaceTime.

"I do. Have at it and enjoy, i'm not into all that Gio and you know that." Maurice replies as his fingers moved rapidly on the video game in front of them. making him roll his eyes. They've been attached at the hip since they were kids and they consider each other brothers. Giovanny was just the more outgoing person between the two.

They both grew up speaking Spanish being raised in the Dominican Republic however Maurice and his family moved to the states after his dad left and his mom was pregnant with Alaina a few months before Gio did. That's why they are in separate grades yet a few months apart due to the American schooling. Maurice close to graduating and Giovanny in the 11th grade. Maurice was the first person to teach Giovanny english when him and his mother moved from the DR.

"Moms was asking about you, Ella quería verte."

Maurice sighs feeling bad. He loves his aunt, she was a second mother to him. "I'll drive there sometime during the break."

"Pull up to the cook out and surprise everyone." Gio suggested, Maurice nodded.

Just then a loud crash from the game erupts making Maurice groan "Shit."

"You suck nigga." Gio laughs doing a victory dance.

"Don't forget you younger than me I'll come to Calabasas and beat yo ass." Maurice warned turning off his console.

"Come do it then lil nigga." He waves his cousin off. His phone goes off notifying that someone texted him, he goes to his messages to find out who before smiling.

Adrian :)
Today 2:48pm

Guess what?!
I got a 97 on the essay!!💃🏾

What?? I'm happy for you!!
That's amazing Adrian, congratulations!

"Who got you smiling nigga I see you!" Maurice laughs at his cousin that he forgot he was on the phone with

"Bro chill...She's just a friend I got to know a few days ago." He informs him. Since their tutoring session on Friday, they've been having some sort of a friendship connection and they both love it. Checking on one another and such

"Yeah right, you smilin like dat you wanna be with that girl." Maurice brushes him off

"Giovanny! Ven aquí y ayuda a limpiar!" A feminine voice was heard, Maurice laughs because he knew exactly who it was. His aunt, Victoria

She comes into view holding Alaina's hand. "Oh my baby, hey Maurice how are you?" She says excitedly

Alaina waved to the phone excitedly to her brother "Reece I miss you!"

Maurice smiles waving at the phone. "I miss you more Lai, Hey Aunt Vic i'm good, how've you been?"

"I'm good i'm good, just tired of this one you know." She indicated to Giovanny making him kiss his teeth.