wedding day pt. 2

It appears that the bond between DeMarco and Miller was founded on their willingness to be open and honest with each other. Miller valued the close connection they shared, as evidenced by the repetition of the phrase "heart to heart" in the chorus.

 Miller valued the close connection they shared, as evidenced by the repetition of the phrase "heart to heart" in the chorus

——
🎵: Heart to Heart - Mac DeMarco
MAURICE

——🎵: Heart to Heart - Mac DeMarcoMAURICE

Los Angeles, California📍

"Maurice where are you taking me!" Adrian laughs as he continues to drive through the beautiful California streets.

They had just finished getting married and immediately took her hand and they left the ceremony, Maurice planned this part of the day so he told Gio and Naomi to help the guests all into the reception hall where they'd be waiting for the two but he had to have this moment with her.

"Relax Rain we coming right back," Maurice reassured as music played lowly in the background of his Black Lamborghini. They've been driving for 20 minutes now.

Adrian sighs at his response with a permanent grin on her face sitting back. Maurice looked over at her smiling and taking her hand into his, entwining their fingers. He brought her hand to his lips placing a few kisses as he continued to drive.

They finally make it to their destination after two minutes and he puts the car in park. "We're here." He licked his lips getting out the car first then going to her door and opening it, helping her get out and carrying her bridal style because of how big her dress is.

"The beach Chris?" She squints as the sun hits them while looking at the beautiful landscape of the beach.

"Remember when I took you to enjoy the beach because of some shit that happened back in the day, I just want another moment of that again." He tells her as he starts to walk in the sand towards a set up of a blanket with picnic food. "I didn't want to have big foods because we are going back but just a little something to remember."

Adrian smiled seeing the nice picnic set up, the beautiful clear water of Los Angeles, and its surroundings being the perfect scenery to tie into today.