happy birthday maurice pt. 1

——

"Look! I'm Alice and you're Dinah." 7 year old Adrian pointed at the tv looking at Maurice while Alice in Wonderland started, them both sitting on her couch. 

The 8 year old groans rolling his eyes "Why I have to be that cat?" He came over for a playdate but they ended up wanting to watch a movie.

Adrian hums to herself before gasping "I know! You can be the Cheshire cat that played pranks, he's funny and smiles a lot, like you." She resorted

"I like that better." He speaks sheepishly with a smile. The movie starts with Alice, Dinah, and Alice's mother in the garden as she tries to prepare her for a history lesson, but for some reason Alice just dozed off not wanting to live her somewhat boring life and to live in a fantasy world of her own with her childhood innocence and naïveté.

Adrian hums to the music of Alice's singing while Maurice watches her bob her head. "You really do love this movie."

She hears his Dominican accent "Mhm. Only have watched 50 other times."

"Wow, and you don't ever get tired?"

She shakes her head "Your english is improving." she compliments him which brings a smile to his face.

"It's because i've been around you a lot." He kicks his small feet's looking down at his shoes as he grows shy. The past couple of years of being friends has been the best thing that's ever happened to him moving to California.

She was the distraction from the madness of his world.

"I like being around you." He admits meekly under his breath, Adrian smiles before turning to look at him who was still looking down. Suddenly, she leans in and kisses his cheek quickly making him gasp.

He gets up screaming and running upstairs to find Kiara while Adrian laughs on the couch at his reaction. She knew he'd freak.

——
🎵: U did it - Chris Brown (ft. Future)
May 5, 2017

ADRIAN

Calabasas, Los Angeles, California 📍

"Mom i'm begging for you to please stop this is so embarrassing." Adrian whines as Kiara shows her baby photos to Naomi and Giovanny.

"Babe you looked cute stop— Oh here's the photo of me and you." Everyone but Adrian awes at the cute picture of them both.

" Everyone but Adrian awes at the cute picture of them both