the first, first date.

——
🎵: Heaven on Earth - Wale (ft.Chris Brown)
March 31st, 2017
MAURICE

Downtown Los Angeles, California 📍

"And you better had bought her flowers bitch." Naomi grits through the phone taking it away from Giovanny. Maurice widen his eyes at her sudden threat.

"I did damn!" He says in defense. He was currently sitting in his parked black Lamborghini, in the complex of Adrian's condo. Anxiety on 10, palms sweating like crazy and couldn't pull himself to get out the car. "Hostile much.."

He was dressed really nice, a black classic designed button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up cleanly so you can see his arm tattoos and unbuttoned a bit at the top so you can see a little of his chest , gray slacks that went to his ankles, and black dress shoes that complemented the whole attire well.

He wore a bit of accessories and decided to go all silver tonight. 2 silver chains around his neck, a diamond sliver patek just around the rim of the clock on his left wrist, silver bracelets that hugged his right wrist, and two matching rings on both ring fingers. He always dressed down on any occasion.

"Let me see" Maurice sighs grabbing the big bouquet of red and pink roses from the passenger side seat, bringing them into view of the screen "Aw those are her favorite! You're safe for now Maurice." She points at him in a warning tone. He laughs before the camera goes to Gio again.

"You look fine and it's going to be a nice date, just be yourself. She missed you a lot Maur, show her the Maurice she's been talking my ear off about. Be truthful, lay everything out if you need to." Giovanny advised earning a nod from Maurice.

" 'Preciate it G, i'll hit you when we finish." They say their goodbyes before setting his phone on his lap. There was silence for a bit until he pulls down his driver side mirror to check himself one last time. Feeling satisfied he turns off the engine of the car, grabs the bouquet and gets out the car.

He hums to himself as he makes it into the complex, then into the elevator and pressing her floor. He was trying to shake off his nerves but the elevator lifting him up, it was getting hard to. Small random things coming to realization for the time being, things like his age and birthday, also quickly checking his breath he quickly puts two quick breath mints in his mouth.

The elevator makes a quick "ding" sound and opens making him step out. Letting out yet another breath he remembers what number she stays at. "103..103." He mumbles seeing the other doors numbers. 99..101...103." Sighing as he finally makes it right in front.

It takes him a minute but he knocks three times. "Coming!" Hearing her angelic voice flow through the door to his body as he gets more and more eager to see her.

After a few seconds, the door opens and Maurice's smile turns his whole face into somewhat of star struck. Adrian was in a black body con, backless but also laced up dress. It hugged her curves and body in all the right ways, with her lace black heels as well to touch up her look. She also had silver jewelry of her own. Swarovski Silver dangling earrings along with her matching silver tennis necklace, having diamond bracelets and rings.