love you better.

——
🎵: Love You Better - King Combs (ft. Chris Brown)
October 30th, 2017
ADRIAN

 Chris Brown)October 30th, 2017ADRIAN

Downtown LA, California 📍

All three girls squeal in excitement seeing one another, Milana and Naomi coming in to give Adrian a hug as a group. She's been gone for 2 months and missed her girls like crazy. "You look good! No what did Italy do to you." Naomi says excitedly seeing her friend while Adrian closed the door behind them.

All three girls were dressed to go out tonight, it was finally the night of Maurice's album release party that he's hosting at his house. Everyone was going to be there and was told to be the best party of the year.

They were automatically going to go, Maurice is their friend and they obviously wanted to support him and accomplishment of his first album.

"Me?? Look at you guys, I missed you guys so much."Adrian before Milana goes to hug her but twirls her around which made her laugh.

"Your stomach, it just gets bigger every time I see it." Adrian frowns going to touch Naomi's 7th month old stomach. After Giovanny proposed to her in May, she broke the news that same night that she's been pregnant for a few weeks which left everyone speechless and him crying.

She was going to tell everyone sooner but thought it would be amazing to share that moment with them.

"He's been in there moving like it's somebody's quince." She sighed. Adrian helps them get comfortable which they immediately did.

"Are you hungry? I'll heat up what I cooked today so you can eat while I finish my hair and I should be ready." Adrian goes in her kitchen and to the stove that had the covered pasta she cooked earlier today. Making two bowls and giving it to them to eat while she cleaned up a bit.

"Italy must've taught you something, this is good Adri." Milana says hyped jokingly.

She shakes her head going back into her bathroom and picked up her curling iron, finishing the few strands she had left. Naomi goes to her tv, shuffling music from her Apple Music account the song Rake it Up by Yo Gotti & Nicki Minaj which was their top song at the moment, she keeps it playing so they could get their energy up.

"I tell all my hoes, rake it up, break it down, back it up. Fuck it up!" They rap together, dancing as well and hyping one up as they waited for her to finish.

"Okay, I'm ready." Adrian looked in the mirror one more time before stepping out, Naomi dancing to the music and Milana on her phone but both girl look up to see her with a smile.

"We definitely need to take pics there." Milana says excitedly. While Adrian goes to put on her shoes. "Did you tell Gio that we're on the way so we not waiting in no fucking line?" She turns to Naomi.

"What makes you think we staying in a line when we see them everyday...be serious Lana." She replied. "Wait, did you tell the lightskin you're coming tonight..does he even know you're back from your trip?"