XTC.

"When people are asked directly why they consume alcohol, we usually can isolate one main reason:

They want to intensify their experience and have more fun.

To some extent, it works quite well too. People who are too cramped up to sing in the shower suddenly stumble singing through the streets and all the problems of everyday life are blown away.

You can suddenly laugh and feel free. In this context, alcohol consumption seems to offer advantages.

However, as soon as someone exceeds this amount of alcohol, his ugly face shows up. Even if you don't surpass this amount, the next morning you can expect unpleasant effects."

——

E: a powerful psychoactive drug that produces feelings of heightened energy euphoria, and sensitivity to touch. This makes MSMA very popular among teens and young adults

Studies have shown that half of teens have tried some sort of illicit drug by the time they finish high school and over six percent have tried E

——
🎵: Nobody - Jhené Aiko

Sunday Night

The door opens wide allowing them to see the inside of the mansion. The lights low with colored led's, rap music blasting through the speakers, people on one another to mingle and dance with, weed and alcohol infusing their noses and air. It was completely different from their background and what they do at home accept for Giovanny. Adrian assumed it was a Calabasas thing or that she just doesn't come out often.

The song goosebumps by Travis Scott starts getting Giovanny hyped up a bit as he felt the energy, they were stopped in the foyer.

"Oh shit— Maurice and Gio? What's good!" The enthusiastic boy yells to them over the music before dapping them up as they share a laugh. He was tall, black with curls sitting perfectly on his head "I ain't think y'all niggas were gonna come for real, how've you been Maurice?"

"I've been good, for real man it's been a minute." Maurice responds.

"Shit nah really though but go make yourselves at home find me for anything." The boy says pointing at Gio as well before putting his attention on new people.

"Who was that?" Adrian asked.

"Jayson, the old school friend." Maurice answered quick. She furrowed her eyebrows glancing at the man for a bit before Gio and Naomi got in their presence.

"We'll hit y'all up later." Gio daps Maurice up.

"Text me for anything A." Naomi reassured with a simple head nod in response. The two then walked off to enjoy themselves.

However, Maurice and Adrian stood in the same spot they were, not knowing what to do being there. Parties weren't really their thing if it wasn't for family so it was different. "We're not going to be hugging the walls all night." Adrian grabs his hand leading him more into the big house.

"Yes we can."

"You need to learn to have fun sometimes I swear." She tells him as they walk into the kitchen with him following. She spots the blue cooler containers and smiled before grabbing two red plastic cups and pushing the button for the drink to flow into the cup but only pouring a little for the both of them.

Adrian hands one cup to Maurice giving him a look to try. "With this." His lips turn to a smile before they both drank what was in the cup, clenching their face muscles at the taste. The taste being hard but the feeling of being under the influence coming in softly. They continued to pour more for themselves and enjoy one's company.