the calm before the storm.

——
🎵: Nikes - Frank Ocean

Sunday

"Bitch you just go on vacation and forget about me? Fuck you." Naomi dismisses her best friend as they say in FaceTime. Adrian rolled her eyes as she curled her hair in front of the mirror. "What you bout to do now? Leave without me again?!"

"I was going to invite you to come to the mall with me bu-"

"Don't gotta tell me twice I'm getting ready now." Naomi jumps from her bed to find something nice. "So are you two dating?..in a relationship now what is it? I would've never thought Maurice and Adrian would be together you know." Naomi laughs changing her top.

"We're working on it...slowly. We established what we both wanted and we're moving slow. His family's also so welcoming and sweet it's been amazing ."

"Well that's good I'm happy you are that's all that matters."

"Yeah...Me and Maurice kind of argued last night."

Naomi furrows her eyebrows sitting the phone up so she can see Adrian. "Already? Why?"

"Well first he was high for the first time so I think that's what set him off because he was crying and yelling and all his emotions were running wild, all because I didn't and couldn't say I love you back to him. I don't know why. I wanted to I just never said it seriously to a guy, ever." Adrian rants finishing her hair. Waking up today, they laid in each other's arms, not worrying about the night before. He did however had to leave with Giovanny to hang out and said he would be back later. "But I do love him."

"You need to allow yourself to be open to relationships, you never know how it'll end up if you second guess yourself and have fear and you can't allow your fuck ass dad that left control your life, he's a nobody and until you understand that, he'll stay in your conscious. Don't give him that power." Naomi says in a stern tone, fixing her blonde hair then looking at Adrian from the phone   "Ooou look at you who you looking cute for?!" She hypes up.

Adrian smiles deviously "No one in particular."

"Mhm we'll see."

"Ok I'll be on my way to you now."

"Alright boo Ill see you in a few." After blowing kisses at one another they hang up the phone. As soon as Adrian sets her phone down, she then gets a text from Maurice.

M
Today 1:34pm

What are you up to beautiful?
I'm sorry about last night if i made you upset,
I however still mean every word.
Hopefully we could talk about it when I get back?

It's okay Maurice, I understand
We can talk when you make it
Getting ready to go to the mall with Naomi,
I wanted to get Alaina a birthday present
if that's ok

That's so nice of you, thank you.
Can I see what you're wearing.

She goes to her camera, swiping to video side giving a 360 of her outfit. She wore a Black backless top with dark blue jean-shorts. Her hair was down in curls and she had black samba Adidas.

She sent the video to him as she makes her way out of Victoria's home, she gets in her car driving to Naomi when she quickly gets a text back from Maurice.

M
Today 1:38pm

You look absolutely beautiful, Rain.
You deserve the fucking world