je t'aime.

——
🎵: Let me Explain - Bryson Tiller
May 21st, 2017

OMNISCIENT

Los Angeles, California 📍

"Oh this is NOICE!! Girll, this all this is you right here, okay!" Milana says in a mocking tone aloud as she was first to get on Maurice's private plane.

The six of them were going to Paris for fashion week that Milana, Naomi, and Adrian were invited to while Maurice had his first ever interview for his new album. Milana also brought Violetta along just for her to just travel the city and to have fun with her. She wanted her to be an active kid and see the world and explore.

Naomi and Gio were behind Milana laughing at her and what she said getting on next, then Adrian who was holding Violetta's hand and helping her in, next was Maurice, then Nyaire.

"What Jay-Z and Ye said? Niggas is in Paris!" Gio yelled excitedly jumping like a little kid and doing a weird dance with Maurice who started playing the song on his phone.

"So I ball so hard, motherfuckers wanna find me?" Nyaire started the lyrics

"But first niggas gotta find me....What they said Maur?" Gio yelled

"What's 50 grand to a motherfucker like me? Can you please remind me?" Maurice finished with Gio hyping him up

"Ball so hard, this shit crazy Y'all don't know that don't shit faze me!" The three boys yell together. All three girls stare at them with annoyance, even Violetta as they began to realize they were kids.

"I wish y'all would shut up." Adrian mumbled. The boys sigh going back to putting their things up.

Milana agrees with a head nod "All y'all niggas do is hate, ruining the mood." Nyaire waved off going to put his luggage away.

"I swear you're still a fucking kid in a grown man's body." Naomi sighed getting her necessities and finally sitting next to Giovanny who was already sitting in his seat that was by a window.

"Believe it baby." He hummed leaning in to kiss her cheek, then all over her face which made her laugh. Their chemistry grew more they were together and for Naomi it doesn't happen often. She had nobody but Adrian when her mother left and put her in foster care when she was 10 before her grandmother adopted her when she was 12 . Kiara immediately after a few months took Naomi off her grandmothers hands when she was hard to deal with considering she was a teenager and her grandmother was getting old so she bounced back and forth from her grandmothers to Kiara's.

She didn't grow up with a mom or dad so lost touch with a male figure, until Giovanny came in the picture, he managed to make her feel like the only girl in the world even with her tough girl demeanor, she loved it.

For Giovanny, he also grew up without a father figure but Victoria taught him everything he needed to know. How to respect women and treat them since he didn't have a dad to teach him those things. He never wanted to be a disappointment to his mother, that was his best friend. Being able to experience another type of love with someone that he grew a connection with for over 10 years, it felt amazing to him no matter how much of his tough demeanor showed or how goofy he was.

"Do you need help?" Maurice asked her from behind who was putting her luggage up inside the overhead compartment, grunting a little bit.

"No I got it, thanks." She says quickly and sighs seeing it already in and closes it behind her. He nodded awkwardly before she walked away. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her leave with suspicion.