part II: deja vu?

9 years later..

——
🎵: Perfect - Dave East (Ft. Chris Brown)
March 29th, 2017

MAURICE

Somewhere in Downtown LA

He cries for help as he gets dragged out of the room for being punished once again. Fighting in the cafeteria because of someone breaking his glasses and provoking him, he beat the man until he didn't hear breathing.

"He broke my glasses I can't see shit but y'all wanna put me away?! What sense does that fucking make?" He said lastly before the guards practically throw him into the room. The room was all white and padded and has nothing but his art work and utensils for him. They put him in here often it was basically his second room for him.

Slamming it behind he catches his breath before running to the door "Let me the fuck out of here!" He yells banging and kicking in the door. He continues to fight as he feels nothing was left but to just cry, sliding down the door wall he cried.

Being tired of fighting his whole life he wanted a break, he was drained and was ready to go.

Just then he squinted, seeing a presence in the room with him. As he makes out to who it was he grew a sense of calm. Her head against the wall as well only a few inches away as she gums to herself.

"A-Adrian?" He calls her name seeing her look up at him. Her same features even if he couldn't see, she was still there.

"Hi Reece." She waves smiling making him smile.

"I-I thought you were mad at me, why are you here?"

"I came to see you...I still am though, because you lied to me.."

He shakes his head "I didn't, all I wanted was to protect you I swear."

"I don't need you to protect me! You couldn't even protect yourself! You resulted to drugs instead of coming to me! You're a liar and you weak!"

"Stop!"

"A liar! I hate you—"

"Maur....Maurice!" His eyebrows knitted together hearing a voice echoed taking him.

"No..no..no." He gasped sitting up, blinks to regain consciousness of where he is. His breathing steady before he runs his hands over his face, rubbing his eyes. "Wassup?" Furrowing his eyebrows at Nyaire, his producer and friend.