no contact.

jaded - a person who has been hurt so much that they've become numb to pain and indifferent about relationships.

Yes I'm hurting, yes I'm jaded.

——
🎵: Jaded - Drake
May 11th, 2017

ADRIAN

Downtown LA, California 📍

Adrian hums to herself putting her hair in a ponytail to feel more relax as she sits on her gray couch in her living room, in her quiet home with her knees to her chest. A gray fuzzy blanket was over her while Gilmore Girls played on her tv. It was her comfort show when things were making her anxious.

The whole situation on Maurice's birthday almost a week ago was too much for one night she completely went mute with everyone but her girls and her mom of course. She just needed time.

Her phone goes off, someone wanting to FaceTime her. It was Milana making her picks up her phone and slides the green call button to answer "Hey girl."

She gives a warm smile, she was seen laying down on her bed "What you been up to?"

Adrian shakes her head. "Nothing really, I had a few emails to send since I haven't been to work and just set up this new cat tower for Dinah and she won't stop falling off it." Milana laughs as Adrian leans the phone towards the play tower she bought. Seeing her quietly going in and out of the entrances and exits.

"She so adorable, i'm gonna come take her from you."

"Go ahead, she loves you and Naomi more than me." She snickered watching the small cat come cuddle next to her.

Milana props her phone up in her bathroom so she could continue talking while getting ready. "But, how're you holding up babe?"

Adrian sighed with a laugh knowing what she was talking about "I don't even know myself."

"Girl I wouldn't even know how to feel in your shoes, kissing a girl he told you not to worry about is one thing, but finding out he's a father..."

"Is this some kind of joke..please say you're fucking with me."

Adrian laughs seeing Agnes and Maurice on the couch, moving away from what seemed like an intense kiss. Maurice stands to his feet in instant regret with his eyes widen.

She scoffs in shock. She thought that she was dreaming, thinking that it wasn't what she thought it was, Maurice already cheating on her and they haven't even been together for a full 24 hours yet.

"Adrian please I'm—" He quickly goes over to her to comfort but that was also a regret when she pushes him away from her.