start it slow.

——
🎵: Start it slow - Chris Brown
August 5th, 2019
ADRIAN

——🎵: Start it slow - Chris BrownAugust 5th, 2019ADRIAN

Downtown LA, California 📍

"If you don't come out the bathroom Adrian Elaine, Ima come in there myself." Naomi warned her best friend while her and Milana were stuck outside her bathroom as she was trying on her custom made wedding dress for the final time before her wedding next week and it drove everyone over the edge.

Adrian groaned from behind the door before the door opens to her bathroom and walking out, making both girls gasp in awe.

"Everytime you wear it you look more and more like a princess..you look too gorgeous." Milana frowned looking at all the details of the dress. The white dress that was designed from the top to the bottom which was extremely big and flowy at the bottom, the crystal gems that were placed around along with a matching vail. It was so perfectly fitting too which was a plus. Adrian loved it.

Adrian smiled at her compliment with thanking her

Adrian smiled at her compliment with thanking her. Milana and a few designers got together to make her dress from the bottom up with of course with Adrian's inputs and it came out exactly how she wanted.

"I got a few accessories i'm gonna add to this that I got from the bridal shower but overall I love it. What'd you think Mimi?" Adrian said walking closer seeing a smile on her face as well. Naomi looked at her in joy, seeing her best friend quite literally glowing it made her emotional. "Aw, don't cry."

Adrian waddled a bit over to her, hugging her who laughed at the way she moved in her dress. "I'm just very happy for you babe, you've came so far and you deserve it so much. You look stunning." She lets out hugging her back.

"Gian look at Auntie Riri, doesn't she look pretty?" Naomi goes to get Gianni who was watching Bluey on Adrian's living room tv.

He looks over as gasped a bit "Muy bonita." He smiled a bit. He looked like Giovanny every minute he was growing up, he had his beautiful brown curls out that matched his eyes and his adorable personality.

All three women awe at his response. "Thank you my beautiful boy." Adrian goes over kissing the boy's cheek and tickles him a bit who giggled at his aunt. "I miss my babygirl." Adrian said missing Audriana who is currently with her dad at the moment. She's also been growing drastically being a year old now with crawling and slowing learning Spanish that she hears from the people around her. A year did so much.