wedding day.

don't read this chapter until after bachelor in jail. i published them weirdly for some reason.

——

——🎵: Best Part - H

——
🎵: Best Part - H.E.R (Ft. Daniel Caesar)
August 12th, 2019
ADRIAN

 Daniel Caesar)August 12th, 2019ADRIAN

Santa Monica, California 📍

"It's only 10:30 Adrian, stop stressing please." Naomi hushed to her friend who was all getting their hair and makeup done.

The big day has finally arrived and Adrian couldn't be more nervous. Usually when she's this nervous she would call or talk to Maurice but this is their day and they haven't seen each other in 48 hours for the sake of bad luck of seeing your partner before the wedding.

But the day was going fine, no rushes or anything wrong. Adrian was just getting nervous because that's what she does.

It was her, Naomi, Milana, and one of her other close friend, Stacy were all getting ready together and it felt therapeutic because no one made it a hurry and everyone was at their own pace.

Adrian sighed letting the makeup artist continue to finish before they heard knocks at the hotel door. Milana stops her makeup and gets up to retrieve it.

Adrian smiles seeing Hillary and Alaina who was holding a vase bouquet of roses. "Oh my goodness...Adrian honey you look beautiful." Hillary awed coming to hug her who wasted no time hugging her back.

"Thank you so much Hillary." Adrian smiled.

"Just wanted to personally say before you get dressed and everything, that I really do truly appreciate and love you. For always being there for Maurice since he was young and..being patient with him because you know of his past and what he's been through. He's so lucky to have you, Adrian i'm serious." Hillary tells her. Hillary didn't see this type of happiness for him in so long since he loved his journal and be with his family. She always wanted what made him happy and if Adrian was that, she would always be grateful.