suprise, suprise.

——
🎵: With You - Chris Brown
August 3rd, 2018
MAURICE

——🎵: With You - Chris BrownAugust 3rd, 2018MAURICE

San Diego, California 📍

"Are you excited? Second to last show, how you feeling Maur." Gio says excited coming to sit on the couch next to Maurice who was watching television in his luxurious hotel suite that he got in San Diego.

The past two months have been amazing with his tour, his life and friends, and most importantly in his relationship with Adrian. Whose due date is approaching soon.

Shes been doing amazing with the photos all throughout his tour but had to stop a month ago because of her contractions and the traveling which was a lot. He's been missing her a lot and today was finally the day he'd be seeing her at his concert along with other family members and close friends since it was in California.

His family as well will be at the show to support him and his amazing journey with music.

"I am, very excited. Today is a very special day." Maurice sighed with a smile was he watched. It was indeed going to be one of the most memorable and amazing days of his life.

Gio looks at him get up and put on his button up. Maurice sighs going to the mirror checking how he looked but Gio can see how nervous he was getting. "You know she'll say yes right?"

Maurice looked back at him then back at the mirror fixing his collar "Yeah.."

He was still having doubts on whether she still holding a grudge with Agnez and Gio can tell. "Listen bro, whatever y'all had happened, you can't dwell on the past cus she's not. Shes moved on, y'all are having a child together and have been growing together since then. There's no way she'll say no. She loves you man." Gio encouraged him.

It was true, their relationship was way better than when they were learning.

"What Gio said!" Nyaire yelled coming into the room with a to-go box he was eating out of.

"Nigga is you eating my leftovers?" Maurice questioned him who paused from eating and looked at him.

"This ain't about me! And you don't have shit in the suite but weed and fucking snacks that's why yo ass always so fucking skinny." Nyaire argued back pointing at him with Maurice waving him off.

He turns back to seeing Gio sparking a blunt right by him, putting it in between his lips and pulling on it a few times "My point is, you'll be fine. You always stressing I don't get it with you."

He passes it to Maurice who does the same with it "I stress because it's normal Gio. Many different situations or life events can build and cause stress. Which is usually often triggered when we experience something new or unexpected that threatens our sense of self or like when we feel we have little control over a situation—"

"Nigga done turned into the Wikipedia what is wrong with you bruh." Gio huffed sitting next to Nyaire on the couch again, Maurice laughed knowing that gets under his skin, joining them as well.