thanatophobia.

thanatophobia -
the fear losing someone you love, especially when you are in or just getting into a romantic relationship.

——
🎵: Circles - Mac Miller
MAURICE

——🎵: Circles - Mac MillerMAURICE

Calabasas, California 📍

Maurice slowly sits up from the sofa and looks around as he gradually grew his consciousness. Seeing everyone sitting in the living room with him while watching A Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving and having small conversations.

He looks over seeing Gio sitting right next to him watching the show with Naomi laying down on his chest on the opposite side of him asleep "The hell happened?" Maurice mumbled.

"You fainted after hearing the news about Adrian being pregnant." He tells him casually, putting popcorn in his mouth without taking his eyes off the show. Maurice furrows his eyebrows trying to remember all what went down before he blacked out and immediately his eyes widened.

He looks around trying to spot Adrian and gets irritated when he can't "Where's Adrian."

"In her room, she's having a hard time right now though."

Maurice instantly felt bad. "Man, she must hate me right now, hopefully I ain't scare her or anything." Maurice grabs his glasses from the side of him and goes to put them on.

Gio scoffed shaking his head "Trust me, you're the last person she hates right now." He puts another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Maurice's eyebrows furrow "What do you mean?"

"Right when you knocked out, apparently her dad showed up at the door scaring her and she's been locked in the room for a good minute." Gio speaks but muffled with his mouth full but Maurice understood him.

Maurice's eyes brows furrow in confusion"But my thing is, why in the hell after 21 years you gon show up to see her? Wack ass nigga bruh." Gio fussed irritably.

"Aight, ima go find her i'll be back." Maurice sigh standing up, first looking around to see if Royalty was okay and she was, sleeping on Alaina's chest as she laid on the other end of the sofa who was also asleep. He smiles feeling the most happiest seeing his favorite girls as he does to place a kiss on them both while they slept.

——
ADRIAN

——ADRIAN