bachelor in jail.

I updated the story's so weirdly discombobulated 😭 so you have to read this before the wedding day to not get confused 🫶🏾
——

🎵: O.M.G - Usher (ft. will.i.am)
August 8th, 2019
ADRIAN

am)August 8th, 2019ADRIAN

Anaheim, California 📍

"Okay now ladies? Yeah! If you know you bad, Yeah! Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands. If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler" The speakers blared through the tv as Adrian, Milana, and Naomi sang along while getting ready in the hotel they had for the day, to have the most memorable night yet.

Deciding to do a last minute bachelorette party which was fine to Adrian because one she didn't have to have the stress of planning it and two it wouldn't be a short notice to anyone because she has two friends that she actually cares about who had a free schedule.

Kiara took all the kids for the whole day which she didn't mind while Adrian had her fun before getting tied down which left the whole day of planned fun. First it was a whole day of Disneyland with amusements, rides, drinks, brunch, a spa day and so much more then finally going to have a drunk bowling night to wine down.

"Bend it over, Yeah! Touch ya toes." Naomi starts to twerk to the rap song's beat making the other two girls hype her up loudly, hitting it and all. They were getting drinks flowing by the hour and any stranger could tell.

"Whip it out show them hoes yo bankroll." Adrian and Milana sang after hyping Naomi before she laughed stopping.

"Okay is everybody ready?" Naomi asked as the three of them as they walked out the bathroom after the song finished, Adrian goes over to the tv and turns it off.

"Yes ma'am!" Milana said eagerly, Adrian nodded rubbing her lips together to get the lipgloss around her lips. "Wait one more shot." Milana exclaimed going to get their small shot cups, filling them with liquor.

"To our beautiful lives and our blessings to come and our bitch getting married in three days!" Milana starts before the scream a bit and excitement for Adrian. The three girls cheers before downing the glass and making faces of the after taste.

Adrian makes a sour face, she realized plain alcohol isn't her thing on a regular. "Gross." She shook her head with a laugh before they all leave the hotel.

——

MAURICE