love letters.

——
🎵: Nobody Gets Me - SZA
October 31st, 2017
OMNISCIENT

Tarzana, California 📍

Maurice takes a deep breath feeling the atmosphere around him as him and his lover as they laid in his california king sized bed, and as he slowly woke up. The curtains shining off from the sun's energy of the morning, the cool ac making Adrian cling onto him as she slept peacefully with their both naked bodies on one another and top of the soft silk red sheets, the burgundy comforter on top of them. It was everything he dreamt to wake up to. Just her and her presence.

He yawns with rubbing his eyes before looking down, seeing Adrian lay peacefully on his chest. Her arm on his chest as well as small and tiny snores and breathing were heard from her which made him smile a bit.

They both went all night. From 12am to 3, with different positions, different tricks, both didn't know one can do but the love making was the same.

He made sure that even aftercare was one hundred percent there. Either the person you sleep with is a random, or someone you made love to it all depended who get it and for her, she'd always get it.

He puts his hand slowly onto her head, running his hands through her hair to massage gently, then bringing his hand to run up and down her back as she slept. He couldn't believe how pretty one can be after the long night they had, it was impossible for anyone but her in his eyes.

Eventually after a few minutes she opened her eyes slowly as well. Her eyes furrow before realizing where she was and a smile forms on her lips. Bringing her head up to look at him who already looked at her with a smile, she groans jokingly which made him laugh. "Rise and shine big head." He jokes as she sits up turning with her stomach and her arms facing into the bed.

She runs her hands down her face trying to remember and recollect what happened the night before. She smiled remembering the beautiful and loving memories they made while being in one's love. "Hi.." she speaks sheepishly.

Maurice lays the same way she is, looking at her and moving hair that fell in her face away and fixing it. "How was your sleep?"

She sucks in a breath looking at him. "It was good, other than my whole body being numb.." Maurice puts a hand over his mouth in shock.

"I have a pounding headache too..."

"So sorry..." He apologized keeping his eyes down in embarrassment before bringing them on her, softly going to touch her forehead.

"Do you still need me to pick up pills for you or?" He asked dragging on his sentence, concerned specifically talking about a Plan B pill. "I know you said not to pull out last night, I was just making sure you were still down for you know, a chance or if you changed your mind." He says nervously.

She rubs her eyes "I know what I said last night, what makes you think my answer changed?"

"Because you said you wanted a kid when you're married...I don't want to mess up what we got Rain or what you want, that's all."

"I want what you want."

"I know what I said and i'm okay. I'm ready and I want to try again." She laid her head on the pillow with her hands through her hair smiling a bit. Maurice does the same, feeling the excitement he was waiting for when meeting her.

"You sure, baby?" He raised his eyebrows with a smile, going to softly touch her face. She nods looking at him with the confirmation on his face that made him happy. He goes to put his hand on the back of her head, massaging her scalp slowly. "How do you wake up already with even more beauty than before? I can't believe that shit."