ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ; ᴢɪɢɢʏ

" guitar hands. "

You met this one boy named Ziggy Katz. He was a guitar boy, one of your tastes, isn't it? Well, both of you had crushes on each other. you both got along well. In your sight when you see him with his beanie off, (IM SO SORRY IF YOU LIKE HIM MORE WITH BEANIE ON) you see him so cute. You kinda stalked all of his social media...Well, he knew and he was okay with it since you're his "Best friend".

This day, You we're writing a story about him. mostly like a diary...get me?

"Dear, Diary.

When I met this one boy, I felt like he was the key to my heart. I didn't know that he'd be so perfect personally. (you guys met on social media and eventually meet up) He was so good at guitaring...well, guitar boys are my taste so what? He was cute. I bet he doesn't even crush me back and only sees me as a "best friend" ... Well... that's all.

you closed your diary and sighed.

..

let's go to ziggy's pov, shall we?

You met this girl named Y/M/N. She was cute to your sight. Well. she was your whole taste. You forgot that you had to do a new song...what if we do a song about her? You sighed and started to write the song, After that, you did the song. "Is she gonna love this?" You thought to yourself. You just sighed again and prayed that she will.

*time skip*

As you pant running to y/n, She stopped and looked back. "oh hey Zig, what's wrong?" She asked you. "Well- I made a song for you!" you said scratching the back of your neck. (will era LMFAO) She smiled majestically. "can I hear it?" she requested. You just nodded and sat on a bench. you pat the seat beside you. She sat beside you looking at you. (LIEK HTIS LFMAOAOZSIODFSOFUAIHDF

) you took the case of your guitar and put your fingers on it

) you took the case of your guitar and put your fingers on it. you look at your guitar for a second trying to see how to start it. you started humming starting to sing it. you went to a high level which is singing the lyrics. you play the guitar.

this is only the beginning.

(GUESS THE SONG CHALLENGE!?!?!??!?) I started to do the cords.

"Em G Em G Em G Em GEm G Em G Em G Em GEm G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em GC# C#/G# F#711C# C#/G# F#711 Em E A5 CEm G Em GEm G Em GEm G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em G Em GC# C#/G# F#7add11C# C#/G# F#7add11 Em E A5 CEm G Em GFreeEm G Em G"

She chuckled as you finished. "Not too bad yourself, Katz." She smiled and held your hand. You slowly put your guitar down and smiled back.

PLS IM SO PROUD OF THISS