Cᴀɴᴀᴅɪᴀɴ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ; ғɪɴɴ

(I MADE AN EDIT OF THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I DID THIS, check it out, it's from wlfh4rd.skta (my tt account), first video.)

You were popular at your school, totally. creepy boys put letters in your locker. you didn't even know how they knew your locker password. But gladly, You had a best friend. Finn Wolfhard. He stays you away from boys,

And you stay him away from girls. basically, you both protect each other. You were in the bathroom. alone.

You heard footsteps coming in. "Me or your stupid Chinese boyfriend?" You turned around and it was him. Elijah. The heart taker in school. You rolled your eyes.

"Please just shut up." You looked back at the sink. You heard his footsteps coming closer to you. "Oh don't worry...He doesn't have to know." You saw him smirk from the mirror.

There was another footstep coming in. "Im a Canadian. stupid." You saw Finn in the mirror. You smiled and he smiled back. He grabbed his neck. "Go before I kill you."

He let go of his neck and He came running out. "pathetic, anyway. what are you doing right now?" He went to the other sink beside you. You chuckled. "boyfriend? really? that sucks." He chuckled back.

"Im mean. I can be your boyfriend...like. for real." He looked at you. You looked at him and tilt your head. "excuse me?" He sighs. "Im confessing to you." You smiled. "sure." (WHY IS BRO SO CALM?!?!!?)