ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ; ʀɪᴄʜɪᴇ

" Undying Devotion. "

You we're the heart taker of your school. But your love attention was on this boy who people named "Freak", Richie Tozier. He was the top one trash-mouth in your class, In your thoughts, he was cute. His freckles, the way he moves his glasses, The way his curly hair bounces when he jumps, It was cute to you.

This time, you wanted to confess your heart. "BUT I'M SO SCARED!" you said to Aqua. "bro- it is not that hard?- LIKE JUST GO UP TO HIM AND SAY YOU LIKE HIM AND WALK AWAY??!!" Aqua yelled. Both of you and Aqua's attention went to your crush. Tozier. Aqua whistled and "accidentally" pushed you to him.

You looked at Aqua with an "I'm gonna kill you later" expression. Richie turned to you and grabbed your waist. "Oooo. what are you doing here hm??" He said smirking at you. "Okay so uh- too close you know?-..." You looked away. "Nah. ignore that m'lady. so what seems to be the problem?" He asked you.

Aqua whistled. making you blush. "Uh..so...I was just here to tell you that I..." You looked back at him. He tilted his head and said "Yeah?". "That I like you." His eyes widen. "what?!" "I'm so sorry!" you apologized and pulled away from him looking at the ground. He suddenly pulled your waist again and looked into your eyes. "what?." the room was full of silence. its like time has stopped.

"your best friend didn't tell you yet, didn't he?" He looked at him. "HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU SAID TO ME TO NOT TELL Y/N!" He put both of his hands above the air. "Oh shut up." He replied to him and looked back at you.

And kissed you.

Your eyes widen. He pulled out and smiled at you.

"Does that answer your sentence?"

i just thoguth of searching "love fiction title ideas" and thus options came up and i picked undying devotion so i thoguht it woudl be good on richei HELRP