ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ; ғɪɴɴ

(Made in another device)

" take my smile away. "

You had this one best friend name Finn Wolfhard. He was a celebrity which leads you of being away from him. Fans here, fans there, fans everywhere. It just makes you so annoyed.

It just feels like you're invisible to him. So today, you're going to have the guts to call him and talk about it.

...

*ring ring ring ring*

Wh- you thought ...who was calling you. You looked at your phone and saw...Finn calling? you picked it up. "uh...Finn?" You said.

"Y/n! Finally, I have some time to talk to you...basically, if you don't know what happens, I've been surrounded by fans! It's annoying. Filming is next month."

You heard a smile on his face. You know it. "so...anyways, What are you doing right now?" He asked you. You suddenly smiled. Knowing that he still cares about you.

"Great, thanks for asking." Well, you aren't doing that well, so you said that in some tired way. Finn knows how you act, the way you think, everything Bout you. "Hey...Y/n are you okay?" He opened his cam and you saw his beautiful, gorgeous hair. "Yeah...Yeah. I am."

"Y/n, just tell me." He said seriously. You just shook your head no. "Finn, really. I am okay." You looked down. "Then I'm coming over."